27 Designer swyddi yn London
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (27)
- North West London (9)
- East London (6)
- North London (4)
- South East London (2)
- South West London (2)
- Central London (1)
- Harrow (1)
- Uxbridge (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 10 November 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Camden, NW1 1TU
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum inc HCAS
To provide expert safeguarding children advice and leadership within Inner London Goodall Division relating to 0-19 services To work in collaboration with the Safeguarding Children Advisor and Named Doctor for Safeguarding Children to ensure that high quality ...
- 01 December 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW15 5PN
- £29,888 - £36,738 pro rata Incl
Bader Gym exercise facilitator Hours: 36 hrs Location: Bader Gym, Queen Mary’s hospital. Grade : Band 5 The Bader Gym is situated in the new Queen Mary’s Hospital and is run by St Georges University Hospital, Community Services Directorate. It is a specialist...
- 03 December 2020
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust - Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum (inc. pro - rata )
ROYAL NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL NHS TRUST Brockley Hill, Stanmore, HA7 4LP Outpatients Department Paediatric Staff Nurse Band 5 37.5 hours/ 5 Days per week Basic Salary: £ 21,176- £27,625 per annum exclusive of outer London High Cost Area Supplement The ...
- 27 November 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £45,780 - £51,393 per annum inclusive
Radiotherapy/Proton Beam Therapy Department Band 7 - On-Treatment Review Therapeutic Radiographer FULL TIME 1.0 WTE Permanent UCLH Cancer Cancer care is one of the top three strategic priorities for UCLH. Our vision is to become Europe’s premier Cancer centre...
- 05 November 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Camden, N1C 4AD
- £29,000 to £31,000 per year
- £29,000-£31,000 per annum
Specialist Team Manager- Mental Health At One Housing, we don’t only believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. We also believe that everyone deserves to realise their full potential and lead a fulfilling life. Our Mental Health team is ...
- 06 November 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SP
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum, HCA Inc, pro rata part time
Clinical Team Leader - Band 5 The Coborn Centre for Adolescent Mental Health Permanent/ Full Time - 37.5 hours We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic and innovative Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team at the Coborn Centre in East ...
- 20 November 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW1V2DX
- £37,638 - £44,780 pa inc
We are looking for a motivated experienced B6 CPN to join our vibrant, friendly team. As part of a national move to primary care networks, community services in Westminster has been transformed to mental health ‘Hubs’. Set inner London (South Westminster) the ...
- 27 November 2020
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £28,691 - £35,207 HCA inclusive
Are you the person we are looking for? We have a strong belief in in providing best possible evidence based care and work in partnership with parents to deliver family centred care. We know our well established team is vital to our success and therefore we aim...
- 27 November 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SH
Art Therapist Band 7/Part Time Sessions/Permanent. WTE 0.6 An opportunity has arisen for an art therapist at The Coborn Centre for Adolescent Mental Health. The Coborn Centre is an in-patient unit for young people aged between 12-18 years with acute mental ...
- 26 November 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Greenwich, SE18 3RG
- £36,070 - £42,712 pa inc
Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, Band 6 Full time: 37.50 hours per week Permanent Do you have a passion for supporting children and young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and/or physical and learning disabilities to meet their full potential...