177 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (177)
- London (28)
- South West England (28)
- South East England (25)
- North West England (20)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (16)
- Scotland (15)
- Cymru (15)
- Eastern England (11)
- West Midlands (8)
- East Midlands (7)
Math o gytundeb
- 13 September 2023
- Penderels Trust - Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- £12.50 per hour
Elliot is lovely, smiley little boy 6 of years old. He has a medical diagnosis of global developmental delay and epilepsy. Elliot is unable to walk, talk or stand unaided and has equipment designed to help his condition. In his wheelchair he enjoys observing ...
- 15 September 2023
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD1 1NL
- £9,519.00 to £13,116.00 per year
Job Description Based at Fleming Gardens/Wolsely Street or Wedderburn Street/Clepington Road/ Moncur Crescent Sheltered Housing Complex, you will work part time, 21.5 or 16 hours per week. Please indicate on your application your preference. If you have any ...
- 12 September 2023
- Autism Unlimited - Christchurch, Dorset
- £28,000 to £44,000 per year
We are in a very fortunate position to be expanding our therapy team offer here at Autism Unlimited in which we are looking to appoint a Speech and Language Therapist to join us on our exciting developments The Speech and Language Therapy team is part of a ...
- 04 September 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - E4
- £26,500 to £36,000 per year
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 400 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Enfield on a full-time basis (37.5 hours per ...
- 22 September 2023
- Sanctuary Personnel - BN1
- £27,055 to £32,934 per year
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 400 reviews is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Mental Health Staff Nurses to work in Brighton on a full-time basis. The ...
- 31 August 2023
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2JY
- Pro Rata Per Annum
• The Integrated Therapy Team Lead for Orthopaedics at Dorset County Hospital (DCH) provides clinical leadership to therapy staff working in this pathway on this site. The post holder is an experienced clinician who independently manages a significant clinical...
- 06 September 2023
- Cygnet - Woking, GU21 2QS
- £17,456 per year
Post: Activities Coordinator 28 Hours per week, 12 month fixed term contract covering Maternity Leave Salary: £17,456.60 (salaried for 28 hours) Base: Cygnet Hospital Woking and Woking Lodge, GU21 2QS Responsible for: The planning, coordination and delivery of...
- 06 September 2023
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8ED
- £28,407 - £34,581 pa OR pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust (working in partnership with North Bristol NHS Trust) is the designated Principal Treatment Centre (PTC) for Teenagers and ...
- 05 September 2023
- Cygnet - Barnsley, Yorkshire and Humber, S70 4PX
- £25,150 per year
We are looking for an Assistant Psychologist to join our team at Cygnet Oaks. This will be a permanent full-time role Cygnet Oaks is a 35-bed hospital specialising in high-dependency inpatient rehabilitation for men, providing a multi-disciplinary treatment ...
- 07 September 2023
- Blue Arrow - Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1EY
- £35,000.00 per year
A Bespoke office restaurant is looking for a Chef Manager to run their Monday to Friday operation working with a small friendly team to deliver an exciting deli and lunch menu as well as occasional hospitality.The successful candidate will be an experienced ...