146 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (146)
- London (32)
- North West England (20)
- South West England (20)
- Eastern England (17)
- South East England (14)
- West Midlands (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (10)
- East Midlands (9)
- North East England (6)
- Scotland (4)
Math o gytundeb
- 01 December 2020
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 1HU
- £19,929.00 to £21,148.00 per year
Job Description Assist with the delivery of financial and administrative support service to the Health & Social Care Partnership in order to assist with the promotion, delivery and integration of the key objectives in relation to those identified within the ...
- 02 December 2020
- Guardian Homecare Limited - PR7 2EY
Guardian Homecare Community Care Assistant – Night Service in - PR1, PR2, PR5, PR7, PR25 Preston, South Ribble and Chorley Would you like? • To be part of the UK’s largest community based care companies • To brighten our customer’s day, giving them a hand to ...
- 09 November 2020
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £19,737 per annum (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team in Pasteur Ward - Hyper Acute Stroke Unit. We are looking for a compassionate, motivated individual with excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and ...
- 27 November 2020
- Inploi Limited - Leeds, LS1
- £9.05 per hour
Job Category: Social services / care / work Job Location: Leeds, Leeds, UK Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people living in a supported living service in Cookridge, North Leeds? Creative Support is a non-...
- 12 November 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - South Harrow, London, HA2 8EQ
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum inc HCAS
This newly created post is split between the Neuro Developmental Team (NDT), and Learning Disability (LD) Team in Harrow CAMHS. The NDTassess and treat young people for ADHD, and assess and diagnose ASD. The team comprises of: Psychiatry, Nursing and ...
- 20 November 2020
- Argyll and Bute Council - Helensburgh, G84 7PG
- £18,322.00 to £19,983.00 per year
Job Description Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 11 December 2020 The Children and Families Team in Helensburgh are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised person with good communication skills, and a professional manner ...
- 23 November 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Taunton, TA1 5DA
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Could you support your local NHS Trust to deliver Covid-19 vaccination services? Covid-19 has had a devastating impact on lives, health and the economy. The UK Government and its medical and scientific advisors have been clear that the only safe and ...
- 16 November 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Somerset, TA15DA
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum, pro rata
COVID Vaccination Immuniser - Band 4 Your NHS needs you With clinical trials progressing well we are preparing to deliver COVID 19 vaccines to millions of at risk people across the country as soon as they are approved by the MHRA, the official UK regulator. To...
- 27 November 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Somerset, TA1 5DA
- £53,168 - £73,664 per annum, pro rata
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme - Senior Manager Your NHS needs you With clinical trials progressing well we are preparing to deliver COVID 19 vaccines to millions of at risk people across the country as soon as they are approved by the MHRA, the official UK ...
- 10 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Northenden, Manchester, M22 4JG
- £24,907 - £30,615 p.a. (pro rata)
We are looking for a Learning Disability Nurse to oversee the continued development of both services who provide support to people with a learning disability, complex needs and autism. The commitment to the implementation of the positive behavioural support ...