49 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (49)
- London (10)
- Eastern England (7)
- South East England (7)
- West Midlands (6)
- North West England (4)
- Scotland (3)
- South West England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- North East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 November 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Ward Manager at Bluebell Ward, St Martins hospital Canterbury. Bluebell Ward is a busy 18 bed acute admissions ward based in Canterbury Kent. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, patient and staff centred ...
- 11 November 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE18 4QH
- £43,712 - £49,325 pro rata
In Reach Nurse, Band 7 Adult community Health Services, Joint Emergency Team Full Time 37.5 Hours per week An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 7 In-Reach Nurse to join ...
- 09 November 2020
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL4 0JR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
We are looking for a full time, motivated and enthusiastic Senior Therapy Instructor to work within the Community Therapy Team . You will be part of a team that consists of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Assistant Practitioners, Senior Therapy ...
- 12 November 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - South Harrow, London, HA2 8EQ
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum inc HCAS
This newly created post is split between the Neuro Developmental Team (NDT), and Learning Disability (LD) Team in Harrow CAMHS. The NDTassess and treat young people for ADHD, and assess and diagnose ASD. The team comprises of: Psychiatry, Nursing and ...
- 20 November 2020
- Argyll and Bute Council - Helensburgh, G84 7PG
- £18,322.00 to £19,983.00 per year
Job Description Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 11 December 2020 The Children and Families Team in Helensburgh are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised person with good communication skills, and a professional manner ...
- 10 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Northenden, Manchester, M22 4JG
- £24,907 - £30,615 p.a. (pro rata)
We are looking for a Learning Disability Nurse to oversee the continued development of both services who provide support to people with a learning disability, complex needs and autism. The commitment to the implementation of the positive behavioural support ...
- 13 November 2020
- West Lothian Council current - Bathgate, EH48 1TS
- £26,766.00 to £30,088.00 per year
Advert 2 x 18 hrs per week, 1 x 36 hrs per week - Fixed Term for 4 years Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us) ...
- 04 November 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Following an internal promotion of the current post-holder, an opportunity for secondment has arisen in the Financial Accountability & Transformation Team within the national Strategic Finance directorate. Our team works in partnership with teams across NHS ...
- 24 November 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Walthamstow, E17 3PH
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (plus HCAS)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the NELFT Waltham Forest Integrated Discharge Hub working across both health and social care systems. This post offers the right person the opportunity to develop their skills in support of this dynamic team. The ...
- 27 October 2020
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
Project Officer – Clinical workforce projects Norfolk and Waveney Health and Care Partnership is a partnership of local health and care organisations working together to improve the health, wellbeing and care of people living in Norfolk and Waveney. Our ...