146 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (146)
- London (32)
- North West England (20)
- South West England (20)
- Eastern England (17)
- South East England (14)
- West Midlands (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (10)
- East Midlands (9)
- North East England (6)
- Scotland (4)
Math o gytundeb
- 27 November 2020
- Inploi Limited - Stockport, SK1
- £9.05 per hour
Job Category: Social services / care / work Job Location: Stockport, Stockport, UK Creative Support is a not-for-profit organisation which provides high quality person-centred social care services for adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs and ...
- 04 November 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Bestwood Village, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8TQ
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area. You will be required to assist elderly residents with their daily activities, follow care plans including personal care and using ...
- 20 November 2020
- West Sussex County Council - Chichester, West Sussex, PO191RD
- £40,876 to £43,857 per year
About Us As a high calibre finance professional, you'll be used to working with big numbers. Are you ready to use your financial acumen and professional financial skills to make a difference to the residents of West Sussex? The Finance Directorate plays a ...
- 24 November 2020
- Serco Limited - Hertfordshire, HP3 9BF
- £23000-23000 per annum
Type: Fixed Term, 12 months initially Location: Based from either Hemel Hempstead or Stevenage (currently home-working) Being a Care Services Broker in our Brokerage Team for Hertfordshire County Council’s Adult Social Care Access Service (SCAS) is about more ...
- 16 November 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Yeovil, BA20 2BX
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum, pro rata
Are you an experienced and motivated Health or Social Care Practioner looking for a leadership role within Children and Young People’s services? Our team’s culture is built upon growth and development and, thanks to ongoing expansions and internal promotions, ...
- 30 November 2020
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Nuneaton, CV11 4SG
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Children and Young People Specialist Mental Health Tier 3.5 Crisis and Home Treatment Service 1 WTE Permanent positon based in Nueaton – working across Coventry and Warwickshire. Band 7 – Specialist practitioner An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ...
- 02 December 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
Senior School Immunisation Nurse 37.5 AYR We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the...
- 12 November 2020
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Telford, TF1 6TF
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Do you have a passion to help people? Do you work in the field of cancer care? If so we are currently looking to recruit a proactive, enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience, supporting people with cancer into the role of Macmillan Cancer Support...
- 09 November 2020
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW3 2QG
- Hourly Paid
We are looking for bank nurses to work in our Emergency Department. We offer regular days and night shifts. You must be a qualified nurse with 6 months post qualification experience preferable in an acute setting. You must have completed a course in critical ...
- 06 November 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £30,401- £37,267 pro rata
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (We will consider reduced hours) Contract: Permanent We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to work as a Research Nurse undertaking NIHR portfolio research. Working under the supervision of the Senior ...