9 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 10 November 2020
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE1 5RR
- £160 per week
£160 apprentice wage for the first 12 months and national minimum wage thereafter GET YOUR CAREER STARTED AS AN APPRENTICE AND EARN WHILE YOU LEARN University Hospitals of Leicester have fantastic opportunities for ambitious individuals to join one of the ...
- 04 November 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Bestwood Village, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8TQ
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area. You will be required to assist elderly residents with their daily activities, follow care plans including personal care and using ...
- 17 November 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £8,092 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Surgical Divison for a 2 year contract, level 2/3 apprentice. To provide a comprehensive clerical, receptionist and clinical typist service within Surgical Support Services as you shall rotate around to gain a ...
- 27 November 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RF
- £41,820 per year
JOB PURPOSE: • To ensure, in cooperation with colleagues within Children and Family Services, partner agencies, and children and their families that children are safeguarded, that plans for their future are aspirational, that they achieve permanency without ...
- 30 November 2020
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE3 9QP
- £45,753-£51,668 per annum
Do you have an interest and experience in Quality and Service Improvement? If so, an opportunity has arisen in the Renal Respiratory and Cardiovascular CMG to work alongside the senior leadership team to shape and deliver our Quality and Service Improvement ...
- 24 November 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Retford, DN22 6SU
- £8.85 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...
- 05 November 2020
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £21,892-£24,157 per annum
ICT Services- ICT Applications Training and Access Officer– 1 x band 4 permanent role– 37.5 hour post, Digital Services play a vital role in the innovative delivery and ongoing support of IT systems at NUH and its wider health and social care partners. Our ...
- 09 November 2020
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby, DE22 3NE
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
The newly formed Discharge Assessment Unit are now recruiting a Band 5 Nurse to join our exciting and evolving newly formed team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled Nurse to join our newly formed team in the fast moving Discharge ...
- 26 November 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
Want to work as part of an award-winning team at one of the happiest Trusts in the country? At Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you get to be part of the team helping shape the changing structures of health and social care today. The role A whole...