98 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (98)
- London (24)
- Eastern England (19)
- North West England (15)
- South East England (14)
- East Midlands (8)
- North East England (5)
- Scotland (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- South West England (3)
- 24 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Trust (KMPT) is currently looking to recruit an outstanding, flexible, enthusiastic and motivated Estates Project officer (EPO) to work within our exciting, friendly and dedicated Estates team. The post will work across the ...
- 03 August 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa inc
About the role and who we are looking for: Are you an experienced RMN looking for their first leadership role or in a leadership role and want a new challenge? There is an exciting permanent opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic RMN looking for a...
- 09 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £63,751 - £73,664 pa
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Kent and Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust to join the Finance department as an Associate Director of Finance (Financial Services). ...
- 07 July 2020
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £19,737-£21,142 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity based in our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) office working as a PALS Officer. You will be supporting and working with the team to deliver a patient-centred service to patients, relatives and carers who raise concerns ...
- 10 July 2020
- University Hospital Southampton NHS FT - Southampton, SO14 2AA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Delivery Manager at The National Institute of Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network Wessex (CRN Wessex) is a service hosted by University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust (UHS). ABOUT THE TEAM CRN ...
- 08 July 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 8RB
- £21,591 per year
Salary Range: £21591 - £23838 To work as part of the Adult & Communities Adult Social Care Finance team to carry out financial assessments for service users in receipt of Chargeable services provided by Adult Social Care in accordance with the Care Act 2014 ...
- 28 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Operating in conjunction with the wider work of the devolution agenda, Health Innovation Manchester (HInM) is an academic health science system leading a programme of innovation across the entire health and social care community to ensure population health ...
- 16 July 2020
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Prestwich, M25 3BL
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
A Vacancy at Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust is a leading specialist mental health and social care organisation, providing services to clients locally, regionally and nationally. An ...
- 13 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £18,005 - £19,337 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 29 July 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £37,589.00 to £44,934.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Contracts Officer Waverley Court Salary: £37,589 - £44,934 Hours: 36 per week This is an exciting time to join us and you will be at the forefront of supporting our Contracts Team to help improve the...