174 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (174)
- South East England (31)
- Eastern England (30)
- London (30)
- North West England (27)
- South West England (13)
- East Midlands (10)
- Scotland (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (9)
- West Midlands (4)
- North East England (3)
- 10 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa
The Corporate Performance Team are a support service supplying business analysis with a focus on performance improvement, through our knowledge and application of health informatics and operational processes. By analysing performance against key indicators, we...
- 03 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £73,936 - £86,687 pa
Are you an experienced Trust Secretary with senior corporate governance experience? Are you interested to take the next step in your career within a diverse and dynamic Mental Health NHS Trust? This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trust Secretary...
- 21 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA1 2DL
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa inc
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of new management team in the Community Mental Health Team (Younger Adult) . We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist or Nurse who is passionate for the well-being of Younger Adults ...
- 14 February 2020
- NHS England - Leeds / London, SE1 6LH
- £89,537- £103,860 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 31 January 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 8UG
- £73,936 - £86,687 per annum
We are looking for a dynamic, resilient Improvement Manager who has expertise in Improvement, Performance Delivery and Collaborative Consultancy. You will have significant experience Emergency Care and may also have a specialism in a professional discipline. ...
- 30 January 2020
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic experienced Health Care Assistant who holds a hospital acquired NVQ 2 in Health and Social care. The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of working with individuals with complex ...
- 14 February 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £68,554 to £79,374 p.a. inc HCA
Advert for 8C – Head of Digital Transformation Are you someone who enjoys leading a dynamic team and has a strong interest in driving the uptake of innovation? Do you enjoy working with healthcare teams to better understand the opportunities technology ...
- 20 February 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £30,401- £37,267 p.a. (pro rata)
An opportunity has a risen within the newly established integrated discharge service, as part of the MLCO, to fulfil the post of junior rapid response discharge manager. This is an exciting period of development within the integrated discharge service which is...
- 18 February 2020
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton under Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £17,652 to £19,020 per annum
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply Community Gateway Clerical Officer Job Advert Across Tameside and Glossop we are working towards integrating our services through the Care Together programme. The establishment of a community Health and Social Care Single ...
- 27 January 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £22,143 - £24,949 pa inc HCAS
We are seeking to employ an Information Support Officer to work within the Health Information Services Department. You will be part of a team providing high quality information to improve patient care. You will be working with trust managers, clinicians and ...