10 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- East Midlands (10)
- Nottinghamshire (4)
- Leicestershire (2)
- Northamptonshire (2)
- Derbyshire (1)
- Lincolnshire (1)
- 27 January 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £17,652 - £19,020 Per Annum Pro Rata
Endoscopy are looking for a Band 2 to join their friendly team due to a member of the team leaving. The Endoscopy Unit is JAG accredited and delivers an endoscopy service which includes upper and lower GI procedures, Bronchoscopy and Bowel Cancer Screening/ ...
- 19 February 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0HJ
- £52,306 - £60,983 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced clinical/operational leader to join the Capacity and Flow Programme, the role will be key to the delivery of the System Wide Capacity and Flow Programme, which covers the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ...
- 05 February 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 8RL
- £19,173 per year
The Finance Operations team supports in the delivery of the finance service for the Children and Family Services disabled children’s direct payments and Adults and Communities adult social care payments and debt collection. We have up to 1 full time equivalent...
- 12 February 2020
- Shaw Healthcare - Rushden, NN10 9YP
- £8.33 per hour
Do you enjoy helping others and making a significant difference to someone’s life? If you do, then a support worker career could be for you It doesn't matter about your experience, if you want to help people there's a career opportunity for you in Shaw ...
- 29 January 2020
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE3 9QP
- £44,606-£50,819 per annum
Do you have an interest and experience in Quality and Service Improvement? If so, an opportunity has arisen in the Women's and Children's CMG to work alongside the senior leadership team to shape and deliver our Quality and Service Improvement agenda. We are ...
- 14 February 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 6PR
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Expressions of Interest for Secondment Admissions and Discharge Facilitator - Band 6 37.5 hours per week working from 08.00 – 16.00 Monday through to Friday Commencing February 2020 until 31st August 2020 We are looking for a registered AHP or Nurse to ...
- 21 February 2020
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Bourne, Midlands, PE12 9AZ
- £8.88 to £9.23 per hour
Night Carer EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT DIGBY COURT Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire Salary: £8.88 - £9.23 (plus weekend enhancements) Hours of work: Full Time The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in...
- 23 January 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Widmerpool, NG12 5QL
- £9.5 to £9.9 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Care Assistant to join the team at: Belvoir Vale Care Homes, Old Melton Road, Widmerpool, Nottingham, NG12 5QL 19:45 - 08:00 on a rota covering 7 days a week including alternate weekends and Bank Holidays. Please ...
- 12 February 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £79,860 - £107,668 per annum pro rata
Want to work as part of an award-winning team at one of the happiest Trusts in the country? At Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you get to be part of the team helping shape the changing structures of health and social care today. The role A whole...
- 17 February 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Northampton, NN5 7AJ
- £8.35 to £8.75 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Care Assistant to join the team at: Location: Argyle House, The Avenue, Dallington, Northampton NN5 7AJ 24 - 48 hours £8.35 - £8.75 depending on qualifications Whatever your background, whether you are experienced...