7 Graphic designer jobs in West Midlands
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 27 November 2020
- Gradion Services Ltd - Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- £21,000 to £21,000 per year
Graphic Designer (Entry Level) Location: Keele Business Park (ST5) £21,000pa The company: Our client is set to revolutionise the way a customer transacts online. Initially launching in the automotive sector, their technology will allow dealerships and brokers ...
- 24 November 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - CV31
- £110 to £155 per day
Engaging Design Technology Teacher needed in Leamington Spa. Are you a committed and passionate Teacher of DT Key Stage 3- 4? Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Have you always loved teaching and are looking for a new fun & exciting ...
- 17 November 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - B14
Engaging Design Technology Teacher needed in South Birmingham. Are you a committed and passionate Teacher of DT Key Stage 3- 4? Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Have you always loved teaching and are looking for a new fun & exciting...
- 20 November 2020
- PeoplePlus - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £45,000 to £50,000 per year
- Amazing benefits - See advert
UX Developer Location: Remote Based with occasional travel Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Contract: Permanent PeoplePlus is a leading provider working across the adult skills, apprenticeships, employability, and prison education markets. It is a purpose-led ...
- 19 November 2020
- My Weigh Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT We are a British athletic clothing brand looking to expand Worldwide, Making a lasting impression to our audience with our unique alternative brand. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic social media marketer, who is ...
- 01 December 2020
- Remit Group Ltd - Henley-in-Arden, West Midlands, B95 6HJ
- £326.92 per week
- Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Vacancy description If you've been actively seeking an opportunity to play a major role within a Digitally creative and talented Business, then our client; Route Thirty Six, might just be that place for you The successful Apprentice will play a major part in ...
- 18 November 2020
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £30,000 to £35,000 per year
Closing Date - 02/12/2020 Birmingham 2022 are looking for a Copywriter to be responsible for the creation of written copy and content for a variety of purposes, particularly the website and social media, Games Apps and a wide range of Organising Committee ...