581 Health social care jobs in London
- London (581)
- South East London (128)
- South West London (96)
- West London (71)
- North West London (66)
- East London (59)
- North London (39)
- Central London (16)
- Croydon (15)
- Uxbridge (11)
- Harrow (9)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (275)
- Social Work Jobs (141)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (28)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (25)
- Teaching Jobs (24)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (20)
- Other/General Jobs (16)
- Admin Jobs (11)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (11)
- Engineering Jobs (6)
- Manufacturing Jobs (6)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 12 July 2019
- Ashley Healthcare Limited - Lewisham, South East London
- Salary based on experience
We are looking to recruit a flexible and motivated Support Worker to support to join our team providing with the delivery of care to our clients with mental health conditions that reside in residential care. You will be involved in both the personal and ...
- 26 June 2019
- NHS Jobs - London, SE11 6DN
Together for Mental Wellbeing is one of the UK’s oldest and most respected charities. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts in delivering Liaison and Diversion services Pan London. Based in London, the Criminal Justice Community Link Workers are an extension ...
- 01 July 2019
- Advinia Health Care - N3 2LN, N3 2LN
Advinia Healthcare are a private healthcare provider who have 38 Nursing and Residential homes all across the UK We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has experience in the Health and Social Care sector. This role is 40 hours per ...
- 08 July 2019
- Action on Hearing Loss - Highbury, North London
- £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year
The Research and Policy Team is embedded within a wider Policy and Campaigns Directorate. We conduct research to help understand the issues faced by people confronting deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss; develop policies to help them live the life they choose...
- 11 July 2019
- NHS Jobs - Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7NT
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum + Inner HCAS
NHS Lambeth CCG is seeking to recruit a skilled administrator to provide effective day to day administration to support the delivery of NHS Lambeth CCG’s responsibilities for NHS Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Care services in line with national and ...
- 17 July 2019
- Coburg Banks - South East London, London, se13 3ND
- £28,000 to £30,000 per year
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Service Manager to oversee 2 small services specialising in the care & support of adults with learning disabilities in South East London. The company offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays The ...
- 17 June 2019
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £59,083 - £67,760 p.a inc. HCA
Senior Project Manager, Falls prevention Band 8b (or social care equivalent if seconded) Short term contract or secondment until March 2021 Full time (part time will be considered) Are you passionate about • supporting older people who are frail and vulnerable...
- 18 June 2019
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Surrey, CR4 4TP
- £30,401 - £37,267 p.a + HCAS or pro rata
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. This is for a full time position of 37.5 hours per week OR part time 15 hours per week OR part time 22.5 hours per week. We are delighted to offer these excellent opportunities for ...
- 17 June 2019
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Mitcham, CR4 4LD
- £30,401 - £37,267 p.a. plus HCA
Wimbledon Recovery and Support Team We are delighted to offer these excellent opportunities for experienced CPNs to come and work with our highly regarded Wimbledon Recovery and Support Team We provide a service to adults with the age 18 – 65 years with ...
- 27 June 2019
- Salisbury Support 4 Autism - Sutton, London
- £16,330 to £18,418 per year
We are now looking for Support Workers to join our team in Surrey to work with people who have autism, learning disabilities, non-verbal communication and behaviours that are challenging in our registered care homes. As a Support Worker you will provide high ...