474 Health social care jobs in London
- London (474)
- South East London (122)
- South West London (77)
- North West London (49)
- East London (37)
- West London (36)
- North London (17)
- Central London (13)
- Mitcham (12)
- Croydon (11)
- Harrow (11)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (288)
- Social Work Jobs (61)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (30)
- Other/General Jobs (22)
- Manufacturing Jobs (21)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (17)
- Teaching Jobs (10)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 14 October 2020
- Heathcotes Group - SM2 5RY
- £21,000 per year
Health & Social Care Trainer £21Kpa Nationwide Heathcotes Group is one of the most experienced providers of residential care in the UK, supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour Nationwide. We’re fully ...
- 22 October 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - KT1
0.6 FTE / 21.6 Hours per week – up to 12 months Maternity Cover Kingston College is currently organised into three schools.This position lies within the school of Commercial Industries and Access. This post will sit within the Health & Social Care curriculum ...
- 22 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - London, N21 2SA
- Dependent on experience
West Enfield Collaborative Primary Care Network Our PCN comprises of 4 practices- Abernethy House, The Town Surgery and Winchmore Hill Practice/ Park Lodge Medical Centre. The practices have a combined geographic area across West Enfield. There is a wide socio...
- 26 October 2020
- Royacare Agency Ltd - London
- £28,000 to £40,000 per year
Assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of internal audit system for operational activities Liaise with the Care Quality Commission – CQC for registration and inspection requirements Ensuring compliance with current Health & Social Care...
- 19 October 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - London, UK
- £40,646 to £45,998 per year, pro rata
This post covers research in a high-profile and high priority area of policy, where decision-making requires sound evidence. Three million people work in health and social care – one in ten of the national workforce - making this a major part of the nation’s ...
- 08 October 2020
- LACURA Health & Social Care - Ealing, West London
- £20,000 to £21,000 per year
Lacura Health & Social Care looking for Care Assistant’s to join their team in Ealing on a part-time or full-time basis "Remember, every day makes a difference when you work in care" Job Title: Care Assistant Salary: £21,000 Location: Ealing Type: Part-Time, ...
- 28 September 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich London, SE18 6HQ
- £36,070 - £42,712 pa inc
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist to join our, dynamic, integrated multi- disciplinary team. This post is for HCPC registered ...
- 30 September 2020
- NEL Commissioning Support Unit - Croydon, CR0 1EA
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum inclusive of HCA
Are you a registered nurse looking for a new challenge or next step in your career potentially outside of the traditional ward setting? Would you like to work a 5 day week, Monday to Friday? We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated registered nurse with ...
- 22 October 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 3RZ
- £23,521 - £24,926 pro rata
Admin and Clerical Officer, Band 3 The Greenwich Falls Prevention team are seeking an enthusiastic administrator to join the team. The Greenwich Falls Prevention team comprises of Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists, a Nurse and a Therapy Assistant ...
- 20 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Skipton House, London, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...