825 Health social care jobs in London
- London (825)
- South East London (179)
- South West London (135)
- East London (108)
- West London (102)
- North West London (76)
- North London (40)
- Harrow (37)
- Central London (25)
- Croydon (24)
- Sutton (10)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (437)
- Social Work Jobs (115)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (93)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (60)
- Other/General Jobs (44)
- Teaching Jobs (12)
- Admin Jobs (10)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (8)
- Manufacturing Jobs (7)
- Sales Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- 15 October 2021
- Protocol Education - Hounslow, London, tw3
- £125 to £190 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Hillingdon January 2022 We offer a well-balanced three year KS3 programme that enables students to enjoy success in their GCSE exams, which begin in Year 10.With an increased popularity of Health and Social Care at both KS4 and ...
- 30 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BR2 8HE
- £25530 - £29174 Per Year Depending on Experience and Qualification
Ref: 5827 Lecturer Health and Social Care and Childcare Salary: £25,530 to £29,174 per annum Closing date: 13/10/2021 (23:59pm) Interview date: TBC The successful candidates you will be required to develop, provide and oversee the full range of professional ...
- 09 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - CR2 9HP
- £27178.19 - £35937.79 Per Year dependant on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, forward-thinking, and ambitious sixth form College, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are seeking a Teacher in Health & Social Care/Psychology which will contribute to teaching within our Faculty of Sport, ...
- 01 October 2021
- Search Consultancy LTD - EC4Y 0AY
- £35,000 to £48,000 per year
- car allowance + commission
Area Operations Manager - Health and Social Care Recruitment South East Competitive salary and benefits We are looking for an individual with experience recruiting into the Health and Social Care market to take our existing business and develop it further in ...
- 29 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - EC2V 7PG
- £26.83 - £28.47 Per Hour
About the role: To act as course tutor and personal tutor and teach a variety of occupational units on all levels of Health and Social Care programmes. About you: You will need to act as course tutor and personal tutor and take responsibility for the day-to-...
- 13 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Wandsworth Town Hall, London, SW18 2PU
- £47,154 - £52,936 per annum inc of HCAS
About the team: An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a dynamic trauma-focused Social Care CAMHS team based in Wandsworth Town Hall. The post-holder will be required to travel to locations across the borough and more widely to offer a comprehensive ...
- 12 October 2021
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - London, SW18 2PU
- £47,154 - £52,936 per annum inc of HCAS
A Vacancy at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust. About the team: An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a dynamic trauma-focused Social Care CAMHS team based in Wandsworth Town Hall. The post-holder will be required to travel to ...
- 24 September 2021
- Bluebird Care Redbridge - E18 1AN
Providing Quality Care Bluebird Care Redbridge started as a small family business in 2004, and today we are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services across the UK. But what makes us different? Bluebird Care Redbridge are committed to ...
- 08 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - TW7 7EX
- £8015 - £8677 Per Year
Are you a confident communicator with a positive attitude? Do you have experience of supporting young people in an education setting? Are you passionate about education, and can inspire those around you? If the answer is yes, then we'd love to hear from you. ...
- 14 October 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Central London, Greater London, WC1V 7BH
- On basis of individual contract
A BTEC Tech Awards Examiner marks candidates’ responses in accordance with the pre-defined mark scheme, whilst adhering to the Code of Practice and examination procedures. Most subjects will be marked onscreen using ePEN, which can be done from home. A few ...