5 Health social care jobs in LondonShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- Full time (5)
- 04 July 2019
- Oakley Professional Recruitment - NW9 9JR
- £24,000 to £25,000 per year
Deputy Manager We have a lovely new opportunity for a Deputy Manager to work across 2 Supported Living Services based in North West London. The services cater for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The homes are spacious and well-...
- 11 July 2019
- Hestia - SE1 1LB
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
- £37,224 rising to £38,100 per annum after 1 year
Looking to expand your experience and knowledge in health and social care? Come and join Hestia in this brand-new and exciting role as part of an incredibly passionate team. We are Hestia, a vibrant charity that has been supporting and empowering vulnerable ...
- 13 July 2019
- Home Group Limited - London (Farringdon Road), EC1M 3JF
- £40,000 per year
- Salary c£40,000 per annum plus car allowance of £4202 per annum plus bonus of up to £7,500 per annum on the achievement of sales targets
Sales Manager Farringdon, London Permanent Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary c£40,000 per annum plus car allowance of £4202 per annum plus bonus of up to £7,500 per annum on the achievement of sales targets Handing James the keys to his first apartment. That’s when ...
- 19 July 2019
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - London
- £37,224 to £38,100 per year
Partnerships Manager – Health HEST82873 £37,224 rising to £38,100 per annum after 1 year London Bridge, London Grade: 41-42 Hours: 39 hours per week Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, Flexi-time (core hours 10am-4pm) Closing date: 12 August 2019, as we are ...
- 22 July 2019
- British Red Cross - City of London, London, EC2Y 9AL
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Statutory Funding Manager Location: London Contract type: Permanent 35 hours per week Salary: Up to GBP 40,000 per annum Depending on Experience Are you a strong statutory funding manager, looking for a new opportunity? The British Red Cross has an exciting, ...