569 Health social care jobs in London
- London (569)
- South East London (141)
- South West London (97)
- North West London (55)
- West London (52)
- East London (46)
- Central London (20)
- North London (19)
- Croydon (15)
- Harrow (13)
- Mitcham (12)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (319)
- Social Work Jobs (76)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (58)
- Other/General Jobs (26)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (23)
- Manufacturing Jobs (23)
- Teaching Jobs (12)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Engineering Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 10 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Wellington House, London/Flexible, London, SE1 8UG
- £75,914 - £110,683 Per annum (pro rata)
As a Consultant in Public Health/Consultant in Public Health Medicine within the national Health and Justice Team, the postholder will play a key role in leading PHE’s mission to understand and meet the health and social care needs of people in prisons and ...
- 15 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum
The Better Care Fund Team are looking for a highly motivated Programme Support Officer to join the team. The purpose of the Better Care Fund (BCF) is to bring together health and social care budgets to support more person-centred, coordinated care and deliver ...
- 21 October 2020
- Brook Street - Enfield, London, EN3 5JX
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
BASED IN EAST LONDON CALLING ALL SUPPORT WORKERS Do you have prior experience within a childrens residential home as a support worker? The organisation you will work for is passionate about the care of young people suffering with emotional and behavioural ...
- 05 October 2020
- Clarity Homecare Ealing Ltd - Ealing, West London
- £9.80 to £10.20 per hour
Healthcare Assistant Our ideal Homecare candidates should have an excellent work ethic, enthusiastic and must have a passion for providing a high standard of care to our clients. You will be assisting local people in their own home with things like: Personal ...
- 17 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Sutton, SM1 1EA
- £34209.00 to £43860.00 a year
The London Borough of Sutton is part of an alliance of local providers which includes Epsom and St Heliers NHS Trust, the Sutton GP Federation and South West London & St Georges MH Trust. This is known as the Sutton Health and Care (SHC) Alliance. Together we ...
- 08 October 2020
- J.C. Michael Groups Ltd. - Brent Cross, North West London
- £31,000 per year
We require an experienced Registered Manager for one of our Branches based in Greater London. JCM prides itself in delivering high quality complex and specialist service in both Nursing, Social Care and Health Care Services to adult and children’s in their own...
- 26 October 2020
- Alpha Resource Consulting Ltd - Croydon, London
- £13.50 per hour
Our Client based in Croydon is urgently looking for experienced and reliable Care Assistant Staff (Male / Female) to work with Service Users with Learning & Physical Disabilities. Shift Pattern: work 4 days one week, then 3 days the following week Hours of ...
- 30 September 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - KT1 2AQ
The Team Leader will be responsible for curriculum standards and outcomes for several programmes across the school and specifically those in the Health & Active Living section. The teaching commitment will be in the curriculum area of FE & HE Sport, Health & ...
- 28 September 2020
- Croydon Health Services - Croydon, CR7 7YE
- £23,521 - £24,926 pa inc HCAS
Healthcare Assistant Norbury Health Centre Band 3 The post will close once we have received a sufficient number of applications PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY We are Transforming Adult Community Services in Croydon. Do you have the skills to be part of ...
- 01 October 2020
- Brampton Training and Consultancy - London Greater London
£8.89 per hour As a Senior Care Assistant you will support the running of the shift and show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. So ...