540 Health social care swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (540)
- Dorset (119)
- Devon (72)
- Bristol (70)
- Somerset (65)
- Wiltshire (60)
- Gloucestershire (58)
- North Somerset (34)
- Plymouth (23)
- Cornwall (20)
- Bath & N E Somerset (19)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (234)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (206)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (64)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (15)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (4)
- Swyddi peirianneg (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 May 2020
- MHA - Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 5LJ
- £11.14 per hour
Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 39 hours per week. Would you like to make a positive contribution to benefit older people? You will play an essential role in leading care and ancillary staff members in all aspects of our service to residents, ...
- 07 May 2020
- Brook Street - Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6LU
- £28,000 to £40,000 per year
A well established & expanding organisation are recruiting for a Registered Manager for their new 4 bed Childrens home in Tiverton, Devon. You will be supporting children & young people (6 - 18 years olds) who come from neglected backgrounds, mental health, ...
- 01 May 2020
- Brook Street - Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1AE
- £28,000 to £340,000 per year
A well established & expanding organisation are recruiting for a candidate who can become a Childrens Home Registered Manager for their new 2 bed Children home in Plymouth, Devon. You will be supporting children & young people (6 - 18 years olds) who come from...
- 01 May 2020
- Brook Street - Torquay, Devon, TQ2 5EA
- £28,000 to £34,000 per year
A well established & expanding organisation are recruiting for a candidate who can become a Childrens Home Registered Manager for their new 2 bed Children home in Torquay, Devon. You will be supporting children & young people (6 - 18 years olds) who come from ...
- 26 May 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Bath, BA1 3QE
- £24,907 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION WITH THE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably ...
- 06 May 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Bristol, Bristol, bs1 5tv
- £10.45 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant to take on a part-time (potential to work full-time) position in Bristol. Days, Nights and weekends available. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £10...
- 22 May 2020
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust - Taunton, TA1 5DA
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
This is a new permanent position to support a major strategic change and what will be a significant development in the history of Somerset NHS Foundation Trust. The Department of Health and Social Care recently announced, as part of the Health Infrastructure ...
- 22 May 2020
- Brook Street - Bideford, Devon, EX39 4PL
- £18,278 per year
I have a rare and exciting opportunity for you to work as a Waking Nights Support Worker, in an established national company in Bideford, Devon. You will be working with Adults, who have Autism and learning disabilities. The day to day duties of this role will...
- 22 May 2020
- RELIANCE PERSONNEL LTD - Poole, Dorset
- £9.77 to £11 per hour
As a Care Assistant, you’ll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You’ll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship – and sharing great moments and memories too. It’s a chance to ...
- 23 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Exeter, EX2 5DW
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are delighted to be seeking a skilled and experienced speech and language therapist to join our Adult Learning Disabilities Team. Taking up a new post, you will work within the Devon Health and Social Care Learning Disability Partnership, in one of the ...