88 Health social care swyddi yn DorsetDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England
- Dorset (88)
- Poole (39)
- Wimborne (10)
- Weymouth (7)
- Christchurch (6)
- Bournemouth (5)
- Blandford Forum (4)
- Dorchester (4)
- Beaminster (2)
- Gillingham (2)
- Shaftesbury (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (46)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (25)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (7)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (6)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 06 February 2020
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - North Dorset - Shaftesbury/Sherborne/Blandford, SP7 8BD
- £24,214 to £30,112 p.a.
North Dorset Locality is looking for a Lead Health and Social Care Co-ordinator to join our team. This role is an exciting and developing role across the county. It is pivotal to bring services together in order to provide seamless care for frail and ...
- 20 February 2020
- Staff Now Ltd - Poole, Dorset
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
- Free DBS, Free uniform, Meals on shift, assess to discount schemes
We are looking for a Deputy Manager to join an elderly care home manager to join our elderly care home in Poole. You must have: NVQ 3 or above in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) Previous management/supervisory experience Knowledge of Health and Safety ...
- 18 February 2020
- Coburg Banks - Poole, Dorset, BH15 2FR
- £33,056 per year
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to manage a luxury development in Poole, overseeing supported living services for the elderly. The Role: This role for a Registered Manager is a challenging but rewarding position where ...
- 18 February 2020
- WALC LTD - SWANAGE DORSET
We are looking for a very flexible individual, to join our small team of specialist carers. You need to be able to work a variety of different shifts both short and long, as well as at times night work. You will need to be prepared to fulfil a variety of ...
- 22 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Vespasian House, Dorchester, DT1 1TG
Are you a dynamic and inspirational leader with experience of delivering change across operational functions while maximising performance? Personal Health Commissioning (PHC) is undergoing a significant transformation programme and has recently undergone a ...
- 07 February 2020
- Enham Trust - Dorset DT11
- £11.00 per hour
Job overview Personal Care Assistant required for young disabled Child in Dorset Main Duties Caring for a child with special needs, Help with personal care health and medication Working with other carers and other health professional to ensure the family’s ...
- 11 February 2020
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, BH14 8EE
- £18,813 to £20,795 p.a., pro rata for part-time hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Healthcare Assistant to join the District Nursing Team covering the Lilliput District Nursing Team and Westbourne District Nursing team in Poole . You will be responsible for providing nursing care to housebound...
- 17 February 2020
- Achieve together - Weymouth, DT4 7PJ
- £8.30 per hour
Bank Support Workers - Flexible Hours £8.30 per hour Fancy a job where you can be a superhero without having to wear a cape? Ever thought of becoming a support worker? We are looking for support workers to join the dedicated and hard working teams at our ...
- 14 February 2020
- Care South - Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 4LG
- £10.30 per hour
- Additional Benefits + enhanced rates
We currently have an opportunity for a Night Shift Leader to join us at Wickmeads, our beautiful Care Home in Southbourne, Bournemouth BH6 4LG Full Time , Part Time and Bank Hours available Enhanced Pay Rates - Bank Holidays £10.30 Per Hour Night Shift: 7.45pm...
- 03 February 2020
- Colten Care - Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1FF
- £8.56 to £10.88 per hour
Care Assistant (Days) Newstone House in Sturminster Newton, Dorset Up to £10.88 per hour, including all enhancements Pay breakdown: Basic Pay Rate: £8.56 per hour £1.50 p/h weekend enhancement Enhancements for an NVQ or Diploma Level qualification in Health & ...