2,042 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (2,042)
- North West England (319)
- South West England (271)
- East Midlands (249)
- South East England (230)
- Eastern England (188)
- West Midlands (178)
- London (173)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (101)
- Scotland (99)
- Wales (42)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (524)
- Other/General Jobs (314)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (229)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (216)
- Teaching Jobs (124)
- Social Work Jobs (119)
- Retail Jobs (96)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (80)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (70)
- Admin Jobs (56)
- Customer Services Jobs (27)
- Creative & Design Jobs (26)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (24)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (20)
- Social Care Jobs (20)
- IT Jobs (17)
- Sales Jobs (16)
- Consultancy Jobs (11)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (11)
- Manufacturing Jobs (10)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (10)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Maintenance Jobs (4)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 13 January 2022
- Meridian Business Support - Bristol, South West, BS5 0SP
Part-Time Temp to Perm Role – Graphic Designer – 20 Hours a Week We have an exciting Part Time opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our team for a Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Bristol, although role is currently Home Based. - Contracted to 20...
- 20 January 2022
- Vamp Cardiff Ltd - Cardiff
- Wage dependent on experience
We are looking for an experienced welder with exceptional attention to detail. Vamp Industries is a multi skilled design and fabrication studio based in Cardiff. We specialise in functional but design led furniture using natural wood and metal. The position is...
- 14 January 2022
- Vacancy Filler - Suffolk, CO10 1NW
- £12,387.00 per year
- 12387 - 12387
We need a new technician in food and design and technology to support the teaching and learning within the Creative Design faculty. The purpose of the design technology technician’s role is to work as a member of the Academy’s strong Creative team being their ...
- 29 December 2021
- JVP Jobs - Congleton, Cheshire
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year, pro rata
- Full time salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000, pro rata if part time + car allowance, life insurance and health cover
Show Suite Interior Designer and Project Manager Newly created role available to work 3 or 4 days per week (potential for full time for the right applicant), with some flexibility around working hours. Our Company Adlington Retirement Living is part of the ...
- 19 January 2022
- Vacancy Filler - Harwich, CO12 3JW
- £30,317.00 to £32,581.00 per year, pro rata
- 30317 - 32581
Part-time 25 hours per week As the General Lighthouse Authority for England, Wales, the Channel Islands and Gibraltar we deliver reliable, efficient and cost-effective aids to navigation such as lighthouses, lightvessels, buoys and radio navigation, ensuring ...
- 19 January 2022
- Wilko Retail Limited - Nationwide, NO CODE
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our Digital team as a UX/UI Designer working remotely, with 1 day a week in our Support Centre in Worksop or our London office depending on which is closer. \n\nAs our UX/UI Designer you’ll be responsible ...
- 23 December 2021
- Heron Foods - Kenton, NE3 3RX
- £22,523 Per Annum
Role overview Store Manager Designate, Halewood Avenue, Kenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3RX, £22,523 per annum, plus benefits, 45 hours per week. Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since ...
- 12 January 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1JY
- £16,994 - £18,774 per annum pro-rated
Christ’s College are looking for an enthusiastic Design Technology Technician with experience in Design Technology/Resistant Materials to join our friendly and supportive school. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support services in Design ...
- 17 January 2022
- eTeach UK Limited - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 5PF
- TSAT Grade D (pro rata £18,642 - £20,981)
HLTA (Art & Design Specialist) Salary: TSAT Grade D £21,532 - £24,234 FTE (Pro rata salary for hours and weeks stated £18,642 - £20,981) Hours: 37 hours per a week Contract: Permanent, term time only 5 days Start date: ASAP Closing Date: 30/01/2022 Interview ...
- 18 January 2022
- Maiden Erlegh School in Reading - Reading, Berkshire
- £13,333 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the Design and Technology Department at Maiden Erlegh School in Reading. We are a small and forward-looking department that encourages all learners to succeed in this subject. Our students are enthusiastic and ...