398 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (398)
- South East England (77)
- South West England (60)
- North West England (59)
- Eastern England (47)
- West Midlands (29)
- London (26)
- Scotland (25)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (25)
- East Midlands (21)
- Wales (12)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (87)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (68)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (48)
- Social Work Jobs (46)
- Teaching Jobs (43)
- Other/General Jobs (39)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (14)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (13)
- Admin Jobs (13)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Engineering Jobs (4)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- 15 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 5LE
- £19,171 to £20,751 (pro-rata £7,083 £9,583)
Post Title: Design Technician Grade: NJC SCP 6-10 £19,171 to £20,751 (pro-rata £7,083 to £9,583 per annum )Hours: 16-20 hours per week, term time only plus 1 week to include INSET days Contract: Permanent Closing Date: Friday 29th May 2020 Interview Date: ...
- 07 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - ME8 6EF
- £24963 - £40094 Per Year
MidKent College is at the heart of the education sector in South East England, and a College which Ofsted recognised as Good for overall effectiveness, in a November 2018 inspection. As a progressive student-centred College, we are now looking for a Lecturer ...
- 11 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8UG
- £21,199 - 25,033 FTE
Design Technology Technician Start date September 2020 Hours 26.5 hours per week to be worked over 5 days, 39 weeks per year Salary WA5 £21,199- £25,033 pro rata for hours and weeks actually worked We are looking for a confident and motivated individual to ...
- 14 May 2020
- University of Salford (Personnel) - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £40,792 to £48,677 per year, pro rata
The Broadcast Media Directorate enjoys an outstanding reputation for innovative, practice-based, programmes. The directorate is based at the University of Salford’s world class MediaCityUK facility. This offers a unique opportunity for collaboration with ...
- 27 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - London, CR2 7HY
- £19,485-£22,374 NJC 8-15 paid pro rata
Career Opportunity Term time only - 36 hours per weekExceptional facilities in our brand new Art and Design Technology department await students and staff alike as we prepare to move into our state-of–the art school building. At this exciting time an opening ...
- 07 May 2020
- Bracknell Forest Schools - RG12 9DA
Required for September start, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and effective Teacher of Design and Technology with a Resistant Materials specialism, able to teach to GCSE and A levels in a strong department. Part Time - 2 days a week Thursday & Friday...
- 19 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - HR2 9RZ
- £20316 - £29468 Per Year (pro-rata)
0.4 FTE Hereford College of Arts is a vibrant, dedicated arts college with a specialist focus on art, media, design, popular music and performing arts. The curriculum includes undergraduate and postgraduate degrees alongside a range of Further Education ...
- 22 May 2020
- The Howard Partnership Trust - Bluehouse Ln, Oxted RH8 0AB
- £25,543 to £41,635 per year
- plus NQT welcome bonus and excellent CPD opportunities
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. To start September 2020. Please note during the school closures, as a result of the current Coronavirus (COV-19), all interviews for teaching roles are still going ahead remotely via TEAMS or SKYPE. We have an exciting opportunity for a ...
- 22 May 2020
- Fife Council - Inverkeithing, KY11 1PL
- £32,994.00 to £41,412.00 per year
Job Description Contract Type: Temporary until 01 July 2021 Work Pattern: Monday - Tuesday, 7 hours per day Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 15 June 2020 Applications are welcome from candidates holding full GTCS registration, or from candidates who will...
- 29 April 2020
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust - Truro, TR1 3LJ
- £79,860 - £107,668 pa
Consultant in Community Paediatrics (8.75PA) Designated Medical Officer and Mid-Cornwall Consultant Applications are invited for the post of Community Paediatric Consultant at the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro. The post is part of an exciting programme of ...