388 Health social care swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (388)
- Devon (75)
- Dorset (60)
- Bristol (57)
- Wiltshire (56)
- Gloucestershire (37)
- Somerset (31)
- North Somerset (24)
- Cornwall (21)
- Plymouth (15)
- Bath & N E Somerset (12)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (215)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (68)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (59)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (13)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (8)
- Swyddi dysgu (8)
- Swyddi gwerthu (4)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (3)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 11 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Exeter, EX2 4QL
- £32,029 to £35,934 per annum (pro rata)
The post holder will be a core member of a multi-disciplinary mental health team and be responsible for taking an active role carrying out the functions of that team; including carrying a case load of varying complexity, with a principle focus on service users...
- 04 September 2019
- Radis Community Care - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
We have an exciting opportunity, for a dedicated person with experience in the care environment. Have you had Care Coordinator Experience? Have you got Health and Social Care Level 2? We are looking for a Salaried Care Coordinator for our Gloucester Branch, ...
- 16 August 2019
- swann recruitment - Blandford Forum, Dorset
- £11.00 to £11.75 per hour
Are you ready for your next career step? Are you currently working in health care and have achieved NVQ 3 in Health and social care? We are currently recruiting for senior healthcare assistant to join the team of this stunning residential home who's aim is to ...
- 09 September 2019
- The Durnford Society - Plymouth area
- £8.21 to £8.39 per hour
- Minimum wage paid for additional sleeping-in duties
The Durnford Society Ltd Require Support Workers in our Supported Living Services /Residential Care services Full -time, Part Time and Relief positions available You will be working with a team providing supported living and where required, personal care ...
- 12 September 2019
- Equality Care Limited - Longbridge Deverill, Warminster
We are looking to recruit to our team at Longbridge Deverill Nursing Home highly motivated Night Care Assistants, full time and part time hours available, 12.5 shifts each night Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. Equality...
- 13 September 2019
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Marlborough, South West, sn82ap
- £8.44 per hour
Care is at the heart of everything that we do. Working within the Care team you will show warmth, compassion and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our ...
- 23 August 2019
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Bridport, DT6 5DR
- £18,813 to £20,795 p.a.
A Vacancy at Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust. Full time Band 3 Trainee Nurse Associate – Bridport Community Learning Disability Team Are you an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual who can adapt to changing priorities and deliver high ...
- 30 August 2019
- First City Nursing and Care - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2QG
- £8.21 to £9.65 per hour
Specialist Outcome Support Worker First City Nursing and Care are recruiting for a Specialist Outcome Support Worker to work alongside our front door service supporting people discharged from hospital to live the lives they want. This is a one-to-one ...
- 29 August 2019
- Community Therapeutic Services - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £8.50 to £9.00 per hour
Join our Winning Team in our Residential and Supported Living Services. Winners in 3 categories at the Care & Support West Awards Ceremony 2018 CTS -Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning ...
- 19 August 2019
- Safehands Recruitment - GL51 9TU
Safehands recruitment are looking for a recruitment consultant to join their team supplying permanent staff. This is a full time position working 40 hours per week, with a negotiable base salary DOE, and uncapped earning potential. Safehands Recruitment ...