38 Health social care swyddi yn GloucestershireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England
- Gloucestershire (38)
- Gloucester (11)
- Cheltenham (7)
- Cirencester (4)
- Stroud (4)
- Moreton-In-Marsh (3)
- Cinderford (2)
- Coleford (1)
- Tewkesbury (1)
- Westbury-On-Severn (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (23)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (6)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 07 October 2020
- Qube Learning - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £25,500 to £29,000 per year
Job Title: Skills Tutor – Health and Social Care Location: Gloucestershire and surrounding locations Established over 20 years ago, Qube Learning is a national grade 2 Ofsted training provider specialising in Apprenticeships, Traineeships, E-Learning and Short...
- 19 October 2020
- Lifetime Training - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1AP
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...
- 16 October 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £27,511 to £32,817 per year
LTI Technologist - Health & Social Care Fixed Term Contract until 31st July 2023 Based at Oxstalls Campus, Gloucester 1.0 FTE The Library, Technology and Information (LTI) Service department are seeking to recruit a LTI Technologist (Health and Social Care) to...
- 16 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4FE
- £38,890 - £44,503
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced environment, delivering proactive improvement projects for our population alongside Integrated Care System (ICS) partners and wider stakeholders. We have six Integrated Locality ...
- 01 October 2020
- Brook Street - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL5 3QF
- £24,000 to £26,000 per year
I am currently looking for a Service Manager to work within a national, well-established company supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs within their Supported Living Services in Gloucester. You will find yourself managing multiple...
- 17 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Brockworth, GL3 4FE
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Are you keen to make a real contribution to transforming healthcare? Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is a dynamic organisation working in a fast-moving and ever changing environment. As part of the Gloucestershire Health and Care system we ...
- 22 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Cheltenham, GL51 0LG
- £19,737 to £21,142 per annum pro rata
Job Title – Clinical Support Worker Children’s Complex Care – Band 3 Base – Springbank Resource Centre Salary – £19,737 to £21,142 per annum pro rata Hours per week – Full-time and Part-time posts offered The qualification, training & experience requirements ...
- 28 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Cirencester, GL7 1UY
- £18,005 to £19,337 per annum pro rata
Job Title – Health Care Assistant – Band 2 Base – Cirencester Hospital Salary – £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata Hours per week – 24 & 30 Are you an HCA looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about delivering high quality care within an ...
- 07 October 2020
- HF Trust Ltd - Coleford, Gloucestershire
- £10.58 to £11.02 per hour
For more information on the role, please contact: Chloe Hornsby Email: recruitment.gloshft.org.uk Telephone: 01453 820940 Find your place with us and help change lives. We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 ...
- 06 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1DY
- £10.07 to £10.62 per hour
Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to support a client in the Forest of Dean. Your new company Hays Social Care are working with a client in the Forest Of Dean who support 4 adults with Autism and behaviours that challenge. We are ...