7 Health social care swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (7)
- Bristol (2)
- Cornwall (1)
- Dorset (1)
- North Somerset (1)
- Plymouth (1)
- Somerset (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 September 2020
- AoC Jobs - PL3 6LH
- £23231 - £33349 Per Year Salary is pro rata for part-time
Lecturers in Health & Social Care Full-time & Part-time | Permanent | £23,231-£33,349 P/A (pro rata for part-time) City College Plymouth Health & Social Care department is undergoing an exciting curriculum expansion, and to support this, we are recruiting for ...
- 05 September 2020
- AoC Jobs - PL25 5NQ
- £25800 - £35000 Per Year Depending on qualifications & experience
Study Programme Manager in Health & Social Care, St Austell, Up to £35,000 dependent on experience, Closing date Sunday 4th October 2020, Hours per week: 37. Weeks per year: 52. We are currently looking to recruit a Study Programme Manager in Health & Social ...
- 02 September 2020
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum.
We are looking for a motivated and flexible individual to join our dedicated Healthier Together Sustainability and Transformation Partnership at Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset (BNSSG) Hosted by North Bristol NHS Trust. Healthier Together ...
Experienced Nurse Assistants - ED/MAU | University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust
- 24 September 2020
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
We are looking to recruit to our Emergency and Acute Medicine departments Are you an experienced and qualified Nursing Assistant or Healthcare Assistant? Would you like to work in an outstanding acute NHS trust that truly values their staff? Would you like to ...
- 18 September 2020
- Weston College - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £23,722.00 to £28,277.00 per year
The person appointed will be required to work as part of a team developing and delivering high quality individualised programmes of study to learners with (SEND) within Foundation Learning. Delivery may be achieved through a full and varied range of teaching ...
- 15 September 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Taunton, TA6 4RN
- £38,693 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Somerset NHS Foundation Trust (formerly Somerset Partnership). Clinical Fellow in Neurorehabilitation Medicine – Foundation Year 3 or Core Medical Trainee level Somerset NHS Foundation Trust (Musgrove Park Hospital) is seeking to appoint a ...
- 25 September 2020
- Bournemouth University - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £34,804.00 to £40,322.00 per year
- with further progression opportunities to £44,045
Bournemouth University’s vision is worldwide recognition as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice. Our highly skilled and creative workforce is comprised of...