94 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (94)
- South East England (16)
- West Midlands (15)
- North West England (14)
- Eastern England (8)
- London (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- East Midlands (6)
- Cymru (6)
- North East England (1)
- Scotland (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 31 January 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5HB
- £110.00 to £160.00 per day
A school in Folkestone is seeking a Health and Social care teacher to start immediately. Your new company Hays Education are a market leader with established and exclusive partnerships with schools across Kent. This School is based in Folkestone and has a ...
- 11 February 2020
- New Collaborative Learning Trust - New College Bradford
- £24,098 to £39,329 per year, pro rata
- NSP 1-9 (£24,098 - £39,329) depending on experience. Pay award pending.
We are seeking to appoint talented and enthusiastic teachers to teach Level 3 BTEC Health and Social Care. The successful candidates will be inspirational teachers, able to demonstrate a passion for your subject area and the ability to engage and motivate ...
- 29 January 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 30 January 2020
- onlyFE - L207EW
- £26,911 to £31,172 per year
Lecturer/Assessor In Health & Social Care Bootle - Balliol Building Campus Salary £26,911.00 - £31,172.00 per annum Hugh Baird College is a friendly, diverse and vibrant place to work where students and the local community are at the heart of everything we do...
- 12 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - BN43 5FU
- £24202 - £25643 Per Year
Full-time - 37 hours per week, Fixed Term contract initially for 1 year Based at the Kingston Buci Campus, Shoreham-By-Sea Salary is subject to the College's Job Evaluation process We are seeking to appoint a Skills Coach who can engage with learners studying ...
- 27 January 2020
- Qube Learning - Surrey, South East England
- £24,000 to £29,000 per year
Health and Social Care Tutor Salary - £24,000 - £29,000 Are you experienced in Health & Social Care and looking for a new challenge with an Award winning Training Provider Qube Learning are the winners of the AELP AAC ‘Care Services Apprenticeship Provider of ...
- 11 February 2020
- New Collaborative Learning Trust - New College Doncaster, Doncaster
- £24,098 to £39,329 per year
Teacher of BTEC Health & Social Care Salary: NSP 1-9 (£24,098 – £39,329) depending on experience. Pay award pending. A recruitment and retention allowance may be offered for an outstanding candidate. Contract Type: Full time or part time potentially available...
- 31 January 2020
- Blenheim High School - Epsom, Surrey
- Salary Negotiable
• Be a champion for the subject advocating its place in the curriculum and the benefits it will provide students once they leave school. • Ensure vulnerable, pupil premium, SEND and EAL students can succeed through differentiation and stimulating lesson ...
- 08 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - S41 0BT
- £14.57 - £23.93 Per Hour inclusive of holiday pay, dependent upon teaching qualification
The Directorate of Business, Professional and Service Industries have an opportunity for an inspiring, dynamic and committed Lecturer of Health and Social Care to join the team. The successful candidate will deliver inspiring teaching and learning and ensure ...
- 21 January 2020
- LIFESKILLS SOLUTIONS LTD - Lowestoft, Suffolk
- £18,000 to £23,000 per year
Job Summary: -Deliver vocational qualification in Health and Social care up to L2 and Child Care up to L2 -Plan and deliver session’s from entry 1 to level 2 for Functional Skills Maths and English, -Prepare and review session plans, schemes of work and ...