9 Health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (9)
- North West England (3)
- South East England (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- Cymru (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 02 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M33 7ZF
- £18,813 - £20,795
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 30 June 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - County Wide, ME16 9NW
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa
We are seeking to recruit a forward thinking and enthusiastic person to an exciting and diverse Liaison and Diversion Practitioner (LDP) position within the Criminal Justice Liaison & Diversion Service (CJLDS). CJLDS is a countywide service to Kent and Medway’...
- 24 June 2020
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £155.62 per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Level 2 Business Administration Apprentice to work for NCHC NHS Trust within Autism Service Norfolk. This is an Adult Autism Diagnostic Service that offers diagnostic assessments alongside some pre and post diagnostic ...
- 15 June 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £21,892 - £24,157
Please Notethis post requires applicants to hold a Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care If you are a dynamic, forward thinking individual, looking for a challenge then the Extensive Care Team would love to hear from you Awarded the Trust’s Service and ...
- 02 July 2020
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA6 6NL
- £40,233 - £75,025 per annum
Specialty Doctor in Palliative Medicine Swansea Bay University Health Board This is fixed term for 4months initially but there is a possibility of a further extension We are looking for a Specialty Doctor with vision and drive to join our motivated and skilled...
- 03 July 2020
- University of Hull - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £52,560 to £59,135 per year
The Department of Sport, Health and Exercise Science sits within the Faculty of Health Sciences and teaches over 400 students, including over 40 postgraduates studying MSc by Research or PhD. We now seek to appoint a senior lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics ...
- 06 July 2020
- Optalis Ltd - Berkshire, RG41 2PY
- £16,875 - £18,950 per annum
Optalis was launched back in 2011 as a Local Authority Trading Company (LATC) to provide Adult Social Services on behalf of our shareholders. We were the 2nd LATC in the country to do so, and now we are one of the largest in the UK with around 700 employees ...
- 24 June 2020
- Edge Hill University - Ormskirk, Lancashire
- £46,718.00 to £52,560.00 per year
Senior Lecturer - Advanced Clinical Practitioner Nursing & Midwifery Education Salary: £46,718 to £52,560 per annum Based at Alder Hey, Aintree or Ormskirk Campus Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Wednesday 08 July 2020 Your discipline. Your passion. Our ...
- 11 June 2020
- Nottingham Trent University - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £33,797 to £49,553 per year
Additional Information: Given the nature of the role, some weekend, evening work and international travel may be required, subject to the needs of the business. This is a full time role for 37 hours per week although applications made to work on a part time/ ...