125 Health social care swyddi yn WiltshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England
- Wiltshire (125)
- Swindon (46)
- Salisbury (23)
- Chippenham (8)
- Trowbridge (8)
- Devizes (7)
- Calne (5)
- Corsham (5)
- Bradford-On-Avon (3)
- Malmesbury (3)
- Warminster (3)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (73)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (24)
- Swyddi peirianneg (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (4)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi gwerthu (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 November 2021
- Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- £10.50 to £11.55 per hour
- plus paid travel time & mileage
Full or Part Time, Community Care & Dementia Advocate jobs Chippenham, Wiltshire Carefully Matched If you would love to work in your local community, we have job vacancies in the Chippenham, Calne, Corsham, Melksham, Malmesbury, Badminton, Bradford On Avon, ...
- 19 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Warminster, BA12 9AB
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year From £25,655 per annum
This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a suspected or diagnosed dementia, and their carers (including friends and relatives) and their supporters in the community, enabling and assisting them to ...
- 09 November 2021
- First City Nursing and Care - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2QG
- £10.48 per hour
- mileage, pension
Experience in Health and Social Care? Thrive on overcoming new challenges? First City Nursing and Care have 10 bespoke opportunities for experienced support workers to support our intermediate and reablement services. This position is unique to a traditional ...
- 29 November 2021
- Wiltshire Council - Wiltshire, South West England
- £28,672 - £31,659 Per annum
This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact Victoria Williamson (Carer Support Wiltshire) for further information. Would you like to work for an organisation that makes a difference within your local community, an organisation that ...
- 23 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Chippenham, SN15 1JW
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year From £32,306 per annum
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION, EDUCATION TO DEGREE LEVEL OR ABILITY TO DEMONSTRATE EQUIVALENT LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE Applications are invited from experienced Mental Health professionals for the ...
- 17 November 2021
- Wiltshire Council - Wiltshire
- £23,541 to £25,991 per year
Join our team at Carer Support Wiltshire Would you like to work for an organisation that makes a difference within your local community, an organisation that supports unpaid carers and impacts positively on their lives? Carer Support Wiltshire provides support...
- 25 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Swindon, SN25 4AN
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year Pro Rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic practitioners to join our multi- disciplinary service as an Assistant practitioner / Nursing Associate, to provide clinical support services across our fast paced Community Nursing or Urgent Response Teams & ...
- 26 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Swindon, SN3 6BB
- Depending on experience
This is an ideal opportunity for a nurse or practioner who has experience in IP&C to join our innovative team Providing clinical advice to the Trust and other organisations within our community nursing team. This role is essential to support policy reviews in ...
- 02 November 2021
- HR-CL Ltd - SN1 1QN
- £10.7 to £11.5 per hour
A fantastic Care Assistant role in Swindon paying an hourly rate of £10.70 Mon-Fri and a bonus rate of £11.50 on weekends is available for a high-quality care-home provider. No experience required, there is FULL PAID TRAINING and FREE enrolment in NVQ Diplomas...
- 02 November 2021
- Achieve together - Heywood, Westbury, BA13 4LG
- £31,000 per year
Are you an experiened Service Manager looking for a new opportunity within Social Care? If yes, then come and join us managing one of our homes, Starbrook in Westbury. Starbrook is a residential service for people aged 18 – 30 with autism spectrum conditions, ...