4,239 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (4,239)
- Eastern England (713)
- South East England (669)
- London (552)
- North West England (474)
- South West England (361)
- West Midlands (327)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (321)
- East Midlands (300)
- Wales (191)
- North East England (122)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2,356)
- Social Work Jobs (1,002)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (439)
- Other/General Jobs (110)
- Admin Jobs (86)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (63)
- Teaching Jobs (63)
- Manufacturing Jobs (18)
- Consultancy Jobs (14)
- Engineering Jobs (13)
- Sales Jobs (12)
- Creative & Design Jobs (10)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (10)
- Legal Jobs (8)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (8)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (6)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Travel Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 27 July 2020
- Zero Three Care Homes LLP - Southminster, Essex
- £9.15 per hour
- Pay starts at £9.15 per hour rising to £9.25 after initial training, with enhancements for working nights (+£1.00 per hour Monday to Thursday and +£1.50 per hour Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Zero Three Care provides specialist social care and residential care to people with a learning disability who also present with challenging behaviour. Many of our service users have a diagnosis of Autism, neurological difficulties and / or other complex needs...
- 04 August 2020
- FitzRoy - Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 6AB
- £30,000 to £33,000 per hour
FitzRoy Registered Care and Nursing service in Hales provides social care & support for 10 residents with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex health needs We are looking to recruit Full Time/Part Time/Bank Registered Nurses to join the ...
- 04 August 2020
- ACASA Care & Support - Farnborough, Hampshire
Have you found yourself out of work due to the COVID-19 restrictions? Do you want to help your local community in this time of need? We are looking for a Senior Carer for our Residential Care Home that provides 24-hour care and support for the elderly with ...
- 06 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - tbc, tbc, ME16 9NT
- £21,892 - £24,157 pro rata per annum
KCHFT is rated as Outstanding by the CQC, which means we are really very good at providing care to the people in our Community and our staff think it’s great place to work. An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our Health and Social ...
- 31 July 2020
- Caretech - Hawkinge, Folkestone
SUPPORT WORKER Benefits £8.72ph 37.5 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle) 20 days holiday bank holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us. Full induction ...
- 28 July 2020
- Renaissance Personnel Ltd - Greater London
- £20 to £24 per hour
Renaissance Personnel Ltd is a multiple award-winning Health and Social Care Personnel Recruiter with a proven track record of supplying nursing, medical and homecare professionals to the NHS, local authorities, independent and voluntary sectors. Our services ...
- 03 August 2020
- FitzRoy - Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1EE
- £9.56 per hour
FitzRoy are seeking exceptional social care support workers to join the existing team at our small care services in Uckfield on a part and full time basis (37.5 hours). Linden Cottage is a residential care home that supports adults with complex care needs ...
- 04 August 2020
- British Red Cross - Inverness, Highlands, IV25GH
- £21,686 per year
Senior Practitioner Location: Inverness (requires travel within the area) Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 35 (flexibility required - service hours are generally 0900-1700 Monday to Friday, but the role holder will need to be available to support an ...
- 30 July 2020
- Essex Care Consortium LTD Fordham - Fordham, Colchester
- £9.00 to £9.21 per hour
Essex Care Consortium Ltd Essex Care Consortium Fordham Ltd. is a small independent social care organisation offering residential services for six adults with learning disabilities. We are located in Fordham (between Sudbury & Colchester) and we care for six ...
- 01 August 2020
- Hales Group Ltd - DN33 2AA
- £8.9 per hour
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone’s life? Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care? Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community? If so, Hales Care would love to hear from ...