51 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (51)
- South East England (9)
- North West England (8)
- East Midlands (7)
- London (5)
- Scotland (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- North East England (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- South West England (2)
- 15 October 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £21,056.00 to £30,875.00 per year
- 21056 - 30875
We are currently looking to recruit a Professional Practice Officer on a permanent basis, who will work alongside Curriculum Teams in the delivery and monitoring of student progress within college and workplace settings. Assisting students in securing work ...
- 18 October 2019
- Walsall Council - Walsall, West Midlands
- £20,143 to £23,600 per year, pro rata
At Walsall Council we are PROUD of our Past, our PRESENT AND FOR OUR FUTURE. The Adult Social Care directorate are looking for aspirational Business Support individuals to ensure delivery of a professional support service. As the Business Support team are ...
- 08 October 2019
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 5DL
- £23,092.00 to £25,581.00 per year
Job Advert Working as part of a team you will be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative, provide a comprehensive secretarial service to the senior management team within Falkirk Health & Social Care Partnership HQ. You will be required to deliver a ...
- 14 October 2019
- Hayes Staff Recruitment - Watford, Hertfordshire
- £17,500 to £18,000 per year
- + commission + holiday + pension
Administrator - Coordinator Watford £18,000 Commission My client is a well established and successful recruitment business within the social care market. As a result of their continuing success they are looking for another Administrator / Coordinator to join ...
- 11 October 2019
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Swansea, SA1 3SN
- £21,089 to £23,761 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time (37.5 hours) Band 4 Hub Administrator to work within the Integrated Community Hubs based in the Civic Centre, Swansea. The post holder will have previous line management experience, preferably managing a team ...
- 14 October 2019
- East Renfrewshire Council - Giffnock, G76 7HN
- £23,432.00 to £25,658.00 per year
Advert This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and experienced secretary/PA to join the small team who provide support to the East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership’s directorate team You will be responsible for traditional secretarial/PA...
- 07 October 2019
- Spencer Clarke Group Ltd - EN1 3ES
- £11 to £13 per hour
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Brokerage Assistant within Adult Social Care in Enfield. Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis. Working hours – Monday – Friday 8.45 – 15.45. Rate of pay – £13 per hour This ...
- 17 October 2019
- Kirklees Council - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- £18,795 to £19,171 per year
Previous applicants need not apply. Adults Social Care Operation’s main purpose is to identify the Social Care need of Kirklees residents and to respond, often in partnership, with cost effective, quality services that safeguard and promote the well-being and ...
- 15 October 2019
- Liverpool in Work - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £20,344 to £23,836 per year
Main Purpose: Liverpool City Council Adult Social Care are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Personal Assistant, to support a Locality Manager in their role and function across Adult Social Care and Health. The post is initially for a ...
- 16 October 2019
- Portsmouth City Council - Portsmouth, Hampshire
At Portsmouth City Council we're all about developing our staff, because we want to build a bigger and better city but we need the best employees to do so. With a little over 207,000 residents and 7,000 businesses throughout this city, this unitary authority's...