479 Social care jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (479)
- Northamptonshire (121)
- Lincolnshire (117)
- Nottinghamshire (106)
- Leicestershire (69)
- Derbyshire (59)
- Rutland (5)
- Northants (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (224)
- Social Work Jobs (147)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (48)
- Other/General Jobs (22)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (10)
- Teaching Jobs (7)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- 03 February 2020
- Brook Street - Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN15 6RZ
- £36,000 to £41,545 per year
BS Social Care are looking for candidates that are qualified, experienced and interested in new roles within children and young people`s residential homes. We are looking for candidates that hold a Level 4 or Level 5 Children and Young People`s Workforce QCF, ...
- 14 February 2020
- Mentaur Ltd - Northamptonshire, East Midlands
- £8.40 to £8.65 per hour
Mentaur Community Support requires Domiciliary Support Workers to provide care to our clients. We are a leading care company providing services to people with learning disabilities, mental disorder and autism. We deliver a wide range of support and ...
- 18 February 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RL
- £21,591 per year
We need experienced Senior Home Care Assistants to join our Crisis Response / Home Frist service. Ideally you will… have had experience in an adult care setting (NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care would be an advantage) be willing to undertake an NVQ Assessors ...
- 20 February 2020
- Staff Now Ltd - Chaddesden, Derby
- £9.80 per hour
- Great perks
Our care home in Chaddesden, Derby is currently recruiting for a senior care assistant to join their team. This is a full time role paying £9.80ph. The Senior Healthcare Assistant role will involve: Leading a team of carers Monitoring and driving standards of ...
- 01 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Kettering, NN16 8UZ
Bank Band 2 Health Care Assistants KGH Staff Bank working in partnership with Kettering General Hospital Foundation Trust require experienced & talented Health Care Assistants to work in various departments across the Trust. This is a great opportunity for ...
- 05 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Ashby De La Lunde, Lincolnshire, LN4 3LH
- £31,696 pro rata *Pay Award Pending
This post attracts a Market Skills Supplement of £2,000 pro rata Are you a highly skilled Mental Health Social Worker looking for an exciting and rewarding role? Are you seeking job satisfaction, numerous benefits and training opportunities? Would you like ...
- 24 February 2020
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Leicester, LE1 6NB
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa
Clinical Quality Nurse Personalised Commissioning Team Band 7 An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse, to join a dynamic Continuing Healthcare team in Leicester that provide commissioning services for people with complex care needs who are ...
- 27 January 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £17,652 - £19,020 Per Annum Pro Rata
Endoscopy are looking for a Band 2 to join their friendly team due to a member of the team leaving. The Endoscopy Unit is JAG accredited and delivers an endoscopy service which includes upper and lower GI procedures, Bronchoscopy and Bowel Cancer Screening/ ...
- 27 January 2020
- Creative Support - Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £8.60ph based on experience and qualifications
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our team of support workers in Leicester and Leicestershire. You will be working in our community based services, supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health ...
- 05 February 2020
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £89,537-£103,860 per annum
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust (NUH) has an excellent national and international reputation for the quality of our patient care and for our research, education and innovation. With over 16,000 employees from a wide range of professional backgrounds...