3 Social care jobs in RutlandShow filters
- 31 May 2022
- The Caring Company Rutland Limited - Rutland LE15 7WD
- £10.40 per hour
- Generous Rates of Pay, Company Pension Scheme, Performance related Bonus Scheme, Regular Incentive Drives, A Fully Individualised Induction Programme, Care Certificate and Fully Funded Mandatory Training and CPD Optional Courses, All PPE provided, Uniforms.
We are a highly respected Domiciliary Care Provider working within the Community of Rutland. We are looking to expand our highly skilled team and have a variety of positions available to the right candidates. Our visit times range from 07.00 – 22.00, or night ...
- 13 June 2022
- Teacheractive Limited - LE15
- £22,000 to £25,000 per year
Day and Night Shift Residential Support Worker - Melton Mowbray Do you have a background in health and social care? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience with supporting young people with autism or a learning disability? TeacherActive ...
- 10 June 2022
- Rutland County Council - Oakham, Rutland
- £37,568 to £40,578 per year
- plus £3,000 market supplement & LGPS Pension contributions
Could you be a practice role model for Social Workers? Can you lead by example? Can you work on complex cases? We are looking for an Advanced Practitioner who is tenacious; enthusiastic and supportive, to work with a small team of likeminded professionals, ...