425 Social care jobs in East Midlands
- East Midlands (425)
- Lincolnshire (143)
- Nottinghamshire (84)
- Northamptonshire (71)
- Derbyshire (67)
- Leicestershire (60)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (226)
- Social Work Jobs (116)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (43)
- Other/General Jobs (15)
- Teaching Jobs (11)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 01 August 2020
- Hales Group Ltd - LE7 1GD
- £8.89 per hour
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone ’s life Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you...
- 14 August 2020
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £34,804 to £39,152 per year
About The Job Interview Date: Wednesday 23 September 2020 As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care you will provide an outstanding research-informed, personalised student learning experience utilising an active blended learning approach to teaching. You will ...
- 08 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Various across Derbyshire, Various -, DE22 3LZ
- National Apprenticeship Wage
Applicants who have applied for this position previously need not re-apply. Are you looking to challenge yourself, develop new skills and kick-start your career into health and social care? Are you considering a career within health and social care, but are ...
- 11 August 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG
- £21,589 per year
Starting salary is £21,589 rising to £22,911 on first year anniversary, subject to completion of a probation period. There is a 10% market supplement pay increase on the salary in which this is reviewed annually including enhancements for sleep-in shifts. We’...
- 31 July 2020
- AoC Jobs - S41 0BT
- £18731 - £32634 Per Year £18,731 - £32,634 per annum (starting point dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Fixed term post until 31 August 2021 or earlier/later if required by the period of maternity cover (37 hours per week/52 weeks per year) The Directorate of Business, Professional and Service Industries have an opportunity for an inspiring, dynamic and ...
- 27 July 2020
- AoC Jobs - S81 0SY
- £35022 - £35022 Per Year Depending on qualifications & experience
Curriculum Team Leader - Health & Social Care Permanent, full time Salary; up to £35,022 per annum Start date: August/September 2020 Location; North Notts College, Worksop (with potential travel) About the role We are recruiting for a Curriculum Team Leader (...
- 23 July 2020
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - Northampton
My fantastic client is expanding their group of residential care homes for children and young people in the Northamptonshire area and are looking for experienced and enthusiastic staff to join their team. They are rated as Outstanding by Ofsted and praised for...
- 17 July 2020
- AMEGREEN Complex Homecare Ltd - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- £9 to £9.50 per hour
Paediatric Care Assistant - Female only Amegreen are a home-based managed care service that operates across the UK. Our clients, children and adults alike, have significant and sometimes acute nursing and therapy requirements. The complex care they require ...
- 30 July 2020
- PerCurra Limited - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £8.80 to £10.00 per hour
- Pay depends on relevant qualifications, plus travel time and mileage
To meet the needs of our clients we are recruiting new home care assistants to our team. We have particular vacancies for mornings, evenings and weekends. Salary: £8.80 to £10.00 per hour depending on relevant qualifications. In addition we pay for your travel...
- 23 July 2020
- Ashgate House Nursing and Residential Home - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £8.72 to £9.72 per hour
Here at Ashgate House we are committed to providing the highest level of care and support to our residents. We recognise the importance of providing a caring and safe environment, to enhance the daily lives not only to our residents but also to our staff. ...