372 Social care jobs in Greater Manchester
- North West England
- Greater Manchester (372)
- Manchester (167)
- Stockport (43)
- Bolton (26)
- Bury (25)
- Wigan (24)
- Salford (19)
- Oldham (16)
- Stalybridge (13)
- Rochdale (11)
- Altrincham (9)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (221)
- Social Work Jobs (91)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (15)
- Teaching Jobs (14)
- Other/General Jobs (7)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 21 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Oldham, OL9 6EE
Planning and Commissioning Manager (Mental Health) Oldham Cares Commissioning and Quality Ref: G9/OL-36622 Contract: Permanent, Salary : ££38,813 - £42,683 (Grade 9) Hours : 36.66 per week Based: Ellen House, Waddington Street, Oldham OL9 6EE/Civic Centre, ...
- 10 February 2020
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, WN1 1NJ
- £30,401 to £37,267 per annum, pro rata
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and experienced Occupational Therapist to join an established and developing Community Therapy Service. You will have proven specialist clinical skills. As the post holder, you will be required to ...
- 14 February 2020
- Creative Support - Sale, Greater Manchester
- Up to £8.40 per hour based on qualifications and experience
Creative Support is a not-for-profit social care provider supporting people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions, and older people. We are seeking highly motivated, proactive support workers for our supported living ...
- 10 February 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Bury, BL9 0EQ
- £37,570 to £43,772pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide strong leadership to an integrated, dynamic and friendly CMHT. We are looking for a motivated individual who has the ability to lead the day to day operation of the CMHT, providing management and supervision to the...
- 03 February 2020
- Creative Support - Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- £7.20 to £8.60 per hour
Creative Support is a high quality care provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Our community service in the Rochdale borough provides person centred support to adults with learning ...
- 11 February 2020
- Creative Support - Salford, Greater Manchester
- Up to £8.60ph based on experience
Creative Support is a high quality care provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Our supported living service in Salford provides person centred support to adults with learning ...
- 21 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Hollins House Marple, Stockport, SK6 6BA
- £37,570 -£43,772 per annu
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust Current vacant post is Band 7 District Nurse Team Leader at Marple-Job Share at 18.75 hours per week. You will need to be a Specialist Practitioner and experience of working at Band 6 level within District Nursing. Stockport ...
- 27 February 2020
- NHS Jobs - Stopford House, Stockport, SK1 3XE
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust Stockport Together is the name given to the partnership of the local NHS organisations and Stockport Council working with GPs and voluntary organisations to develop a single plan to improve health and social care services across ...
- 30 January 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Rochdale, OL12 9RD
- £44,606 to £50,819 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join the Early Intervention Team within the Specialist Services Division of Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust. The post-holder will be based within the Early Intervention Team ...
- 29 January 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 5NB
- £37,570 - £43,772 p.a (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...