4 Social care jobs in Greater ManchesterShow filters
- 24 September 2020
- Lifetime Training - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 1AG
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...
- 10 October 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Manchester, M1 2QF
- £21,000 to £24,000 per year
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others? Would you like to work in a role that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do, making a genuine positive impact? Consider the role of an Employment Adviser at Reed in Partnership Job ...
- 15 October 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M16 7AP
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. Band 6 SHA Vulnerable School Children Team We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care ...
- 16 October 2020
- Care UK Plc - Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2PD
- £8.83 per hour
If you have a passion for helping others to get the most out of life and some experience gained in a similar role, joining Care UK as a Lifestyle Coordinator may be the right move for you. A rewarding career that comes with great training, you’ll have a real ...