9 Social care jobs in Greater ManchesterShow filters
- 21 January 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M41 5SZ
- £44,606 - £50,819 p.a
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 22 January 2020
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- In line with TPD's sessional payment
The role of Training Programme Director is to work with and support the Head of School in leading the delivery of a wide range of functions, aligned to the Health Education England mandate. The Training Programme Director is professionally and managerially ...
- 05 February 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Manchester
- £36,065 to £39,779 per year
As a Content Designer, you will: • create, iterate and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information; • create content for services / online transactions that meets evidenced user needs and delivers ...
- 12 February 2020
- ROC Northwest Ltd - Oldham, Greater Manchester
- £17,930.64 to £18,345.60 per year
Residential Support Worker ROC Northwest- Residential Children and Young People Service – Lancashire Area OTE £17,930.64 Prior to qualification (£78.30 per sleep-in worked) OTE £18,345.60 Qualified (£78.30 per sleep-in worked) Based on 40 hour per week ...
- 04 February 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M40 7LH
- £18,813 - £20,795 p.a
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 06 February 2020
- Creative Support - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £27,091 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
Creative Support is a not-for-profit social care organisation with a Head Office in Stockport, who aim to promote the independence, inclusion and wellbeing of our service users. The Health and Safety Team are responsible for fire prevention and regulatory ...
- 11 February 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M9 4BE
- £18,813 - £20,795 p.a
Band 3 Team Administrator Community Podiatry Service - 37.5 hrs per week £18,813 - £20,795 pro rata We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care ...
- 13 February 2020
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - WA14 5GL
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK. Invoicing Administrator – Altrincham Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience Due to expansion, the Rates and Specialist Invoicing ...
- 03 February 2020
- Achieve together - Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, M23 0DU
- £26,000.00 per year
We are seeking a dynamic and caring individual to become a Registered Manager of this service supporting adults with learning disabilities and associated health needs. 37.5 hours per week, £26,000 per annum Vacancy Details Reporting to the Regional Manager, ...