16 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (16)
- North West England (4)
- South East England (4)
- London (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- North East England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (15)
- Rhan amser (1)
Mewngofnodwch nawr i greu rhybudd e-bost a derbyn y swyddi diweddaraf ar gyfer y chwiliad hon yn syth i'ch e-bostMewngofnodi
Infrastructure Service Engineer | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- 28 March 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sittingbourne, ME10 3DW
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
If our values are your values then we want you to come and work for us We are looking to hire an ICT Infrastructure Engineer within the ICT Infrastructure Services Team to manage a range of technologies including, but not limited to, server virtualization ...
Consultant Psychiatrist - Ashford CMHT (Locum)
- 10 March 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford., TN25 4BY
- £88,364 - £119,133 per annum (pro rata for the duration of the contract)
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. YOU’RE BRILLIANT and we want you on OUR team It’s time for a new challenge with KMPT in the Garden of England where we combine exceptional professional development opportunities with ...
Health and Safety Manager
- 01 March 2023
- Radis Community Care - B77
- £38,000 to £43,000 per year
Due to the continued growth of our business, an opportunity has arisen for an adaptable, motivated, and enthusiastic Health & Safety Manager to join our friendly company. About the role This is a newly created senior role within the organisation, and you will ...
Discharge Co-ordinator Senior Officer | NELFT NHS Foundation Trust
- 21 March 2023
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Ilford, IG3 8XJ
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum
We are looking for a Discharge Co-ordination Unit (DCU) Senior Officer to join the Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge Integrated Discharge Hub (BHR IDH). The service seeks to support the BHR system to provide the best opportunity for people to maximise...
Support Co-ordinator | Islington Council
- 23 March 2023
- Islington Council - Islington, N1 1XR
- £35,223 - £36,417 per annum
A six-month fixed-term or secondment opportunity has come up for an experienced support worker to join Islington’s Non-Recent Abuse Team (NRAT). The Support Co-ordinator will deliver a case management service to non-recent survivors of abuse (NRA). They will ...
Locum Consultant Radiologist - (IR and Neuro Imaging)
- 24 March 2023
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EA
- £88,364 - £119,133 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
A Vacancy at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust. An opportunity has arisen to join our team at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, for a highly motivated Locum Consultant Radiologist with a special interest in Interventional ...
Haematology Cancer Care Co-ordinator | Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 09 March 2023
- Wirral University Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Wirral, CH495PE
- £23,949 - £26,282 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our Haematology team, within the Medical Division of the Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Trust. The role involves supporting the Macmillan Haematology ...
Discharge Co-ordinator | St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 14 March 2023
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £40,448 - £47,965 per annum inc HCAS (pro-rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our Oncology ward for a full time band 6 registered nurse as a discharge coordinator. This is a fixed term contract for one year, covering a secondment. To ensure the provision of excellent nursing care and ...
- 17 March 2023
- Voyage Care - Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH
Fantastic new opportunity Care Coordinator Pay rate : 12.50 New Pay Rate Effective 1st April 2023 Location: Ashford, Kent The Care Coordinator will be responsible for the appropriate management and coordination of the care delivery team to ensure provision of ...
Rotational Physiotherapist | Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- 16 March 2023
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M33 7ZF
- £27,055 - £32,934 Per Annum, Pro Rata
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain a wealth of experience on the Trafford Local Care Organisation band 5 Physiotherapy rotational programme which includes: Musculoskeletal Outpatients Community Stroke/Neuro Rehabilitation Community Rehabilitation ...