8 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (8)
- London (2)
- North West England (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- North East England (1)
- South East England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 29 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £18,005 - £19,337 Pa pro rata
We are pleased to announce that a new post has become available within the Recovery College (RC) Team for an Admin Assistant. We are a warm, welcoming team and are all passionate about providing Recovery College workshops and courses in Kent & Medway. The post...
- 28 June 2021
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £19,737 - £21,142 Depending on allocated employer there may also be a high-cost area supplement of between £3,518 - £6,405 per annum.
Are you working in health and care, or have you got healthcare experience? Maybe you work in clerical or administration but want to take up a clinical role? Take your career to a new level and become a Nursing Associate in one of our highly performing NHS ...
- 14 July 2021
- London Metropolitan University - London, UK
- £35,892 to £43,773 per year
- inclusive of London Allowance
ABOUT US Transforming lives through excellent education London Metropolitan University is a striving and ambitious institution committed to transforming the lives of its students through excellent education. We are committed to making education available to ...
- 25 June 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Various, BL9 7TD
Band 6 IPC Practice Educator Three years Secondment or fixed term contract An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join our highly successful, innovative and exciting Infection Prevention and Education Team. The successful candidate must have at ...
- 15 July 2021
- Hull City Council - HU2 9DB
- £29,577 to £32,234 per year
This is a fixed term post for 12 months due to Department for Education funding allocation. An exciting opportunity has arisen to support safeguarding arrangements in education settings in Hull. We are seeking a passionate and experienced individual who will ...
- 23 July 2021
- United Response - NE1 8XS
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £23,000 per annum
The Role: Learning and Induction Mentor The Hours: Full Time (37.5hrs) 12 Months fixed term contract (may have the potential to become permanent) The Salary: circa £23,000 per annum plus essential car allowance (£1,353.45) & working from home allowance (£690....
- 14 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Bedfordshire, MK40 3JT
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum pro rata
Advert Band 8b Senior Specialist CAMHS Clinician within Neurodevelopmental Team based in Bedford or Luton (0.5 WTE 18 month fixed term post) We are really pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join our Neuro-developmental team in Bedfordshire and Luton ...
- 16 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Band 2 Immunisation Team Admin Support Worker We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of ...