9 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (9)
- North West England (4)
- Eastern England (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 16 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 1JL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. The EIP Service in Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT) is a multidisciplinary specialist service which is part of the Community Recovery Service Line . We are a Trust ...
- 08 June 2021
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David - Birmingham, West Midlands
The Role We seek academics from a range of backgrounds (Business Management, Finance, Computing, and Health & Social Care), but would particularly welcome those who have previous experience in non-traditional or widening access delivery at HE level (or FE ...
- 25 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - CH411ND
- £22.81 to £22.81 per hour
Job Title: Education, Health and Care Plan Co-ordinator Main Purpose of The Job The purpose of the job is to facilitate person centred planning meetings within SEN Statutory Assessment Process, for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and ...
- 07 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Neath Port Talbot, SA11 3SU
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
This is a fixed term post ending 31st March 2022. If you are an SB Health Board employee this post will only be offered on a secondment basis and you will need to have gained your line managers approval for the secondment prior to going to interview. An ...
- 17 June 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 2NT
- £19,737 - £21,142 Per annum
We'd love you to join our new project, this is an innovative role where you'll work with the project manager and the psychology service. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to work as an assistant for the project and to manage the appointment ...
- 18 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M16 7AP
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum (pro rata)
Manchester Local Care Organisation is a public sector organisation that brings together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by working across ...
- 28 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Are you excited about improving health and care treatments and pathways? Do you enjoy working closely with people accessing care systems to support their experience? Then you should be working with our National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical ...
- 17 June 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Bedfordshire, MK40 3JT
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum pro rata
Advert Band 8b Senior Specialist CAMHS Clinician within Neurodevelopmental Team based in Bedford or Luton (0.5 WTE 18 month fixed term post) We are really pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join our Neuro-developmental team in Bedfordshire and Luton ...
- 08 June 2021
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 5QX
- £21,531.0 per year
- £21,531 Per Annum
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...