7 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (7)
- South East England (3)
- Eastern England (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 21 June 2021
- Buckinghamshire College Group - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Lecturer in Health and Social Care/ Childcare (L1 and L3) (part time) to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Wycombe Campus. The overall requirement of ...
- 16 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 1AL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. The EIP Service in Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT) is a multidisciplinary specialist service which is part of the Community Recovery Service Line . We are a Trust ...
- 17 June 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 2NT
- £19,737 - £21,142 Per annum
We'd love you to join our new project, this is an innovative role where you'll work with the project manager and the psychology service. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to work as an assistant for the project and to manage the appointment ...
- 18 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M16 7AP
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum (pro rata)
Manchester Local Care Organisation is a public sector organisation that brings together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by working across ...
- 17 June 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Bedfordshire, MK40 3JT
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum pro rata
Advert Band 8b Senior Specialist CAMHS Clinician within Neurodevelopmental Team based in Bedford or Luton (0.5 WTE 18 month fixed term post) We are really pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join our Neuro-developmental team in Bedfordshire and Luton ...
- 24 June 2021
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £23,800.75 to £26,684.10 per year
- £23,800.75 - £26,684.10 per annum. (Depending on relevant teaching qualifications)*
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6472. 12 Months Fixed Term, 12.95 hours per week. £23,800.75 - £26,684.10 per annum. (Depending on relevant teaching qualifications) Attractive benefits for this post include 48 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the ...
- 23 June 2021
- Isle of Wight Council - Cowes, Isle Of Wight
- £9,943.15 to £10,551.85 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly team as an Activities Supervisor managing the operation of our Out of Hours service. The successful applicant will ensure the children can develop personally, socially and educationally in a safe, caring ...