231 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (231)
- South East England (41)
- London (35)
- Eastern England (24)
- West Midlands (21)
- North West England (20)
- East Midlands (19)
- Scotland (19)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (14)
- South West England (13)
- Cymru (11)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 April 2021
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Enfield, EN2 0JB
- £19,737 - £21,142 £18,813 - £20,795 per annum plus outer London HCAS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Community Health Care assistant to join the District Nursing Service in Enfield. You will be an experienced carer, preferably with an NVQ 3 and experience of working in people’s own homes. ...
- 09 April 2021
- Salutem Care and Education - Durham, County Durham, DH8 8AA
- £9.19 to £10.44 per hour
- Free DBS Perkbox Training
Our Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment". MAIN TASKS: To work with a group of children/young people within the home environment and play an ...
- 08 April 2021
- Nacro - LL57 1NR
- £20,010 per year
S upport Worker Job type- Permanent/Part time Salary- £20,010 (£8,004 pro rata) Hours- 16 Location- Gwynedd - Meirionnydd & Dwyfor A safe, secure and affordable home is what we all want. But that can seem like an impossible dream for those who come out of ...
- 25 March 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Bristol, Avon, BS10 7AH
- £25,481-£27,741 pro rata
North Star Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an Emotional and Social Support Assistant (ESSA) at its KS1 and KS2 SEMH provision, North Star 82°. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a rewarding environment with a highly motivated team. The role will ...
- 07 April 2021
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 4AB
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our Mortuary and Bereavement Team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience assisting the Mortuary Technicians and Medical Examiner Officers in order ...
- 19 March 2021
- 24x7 Group Ltd - Worcestershire, West Midlands
- £8.72 to £8.72 per hour
Thank you for considering the 24x7 Ltd Group as your next employment opportunity. 24x7 Ltd is a successful family run business, that since 2001 has specialised in special needs passenger transport. The Directors of the company have used their many years of ...
- 23 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4JG
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a. (pro rata)
The Manchester Local Care Organisation - is an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by ...
- 26 March 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 2BE
- Actual Salary £18,472 to £18,842
Inspire Trust is a Multi Academy Trust based in Rotherham which includes Oakwood High School, Sitwell Junior School and Thomas Rotherham College. Our Learning Resource Centres are transitioning to ‘Community Hubs’ which will provide a range of community events...
- 26 March 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
The post holder will undertake routine, technical and clerical duties for the Microbiology Department. They will rotate on a regular basis through the different sections of the department carrying out pre-analytical phase of laboratory testing. Training will ...
- 29 March 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Barrow in Furness, LA14 4LF
- £19,337 £19,337 pro rata per annum
Are youpassionate about service deliveryandkeen to developin a role within a support setting? Do you want to go home at the end of your shift knowing you helped make yourlocal hospital a great place to be cared for? If you haveanswered yes to any of the ...