236 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (236)
- South East England (41)
- London (38)
- Eastern England (24)
- Scotland (22)
- North West England (21)
- West Midlands (20)
- East Midlands (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- North East England (11)
- South West England (11)
Math o gytundeb
- 08 April 2021
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, SW1E 6QP
- £41,158 - £76,751 PA
Specialty Doctor in Sexual Health- 4 PA post Department: South West Division, South West London Sexual Health, Central London Community NHS Trust. Location: Falcon Road, Wandsworth (next to Clapham Junction station) Central London Community Healthcare Trust (...
- 31 March 2021
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Peacehaven, BN2 3EW
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Band 3 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with a passion for delivering high quality care within a community setting. The successful candidate will join the Havens Primary Care Network (PCN) Community ...
- 06 April 2021
- Creative Support - Warwick, Warwickshire
- £9.30 per hour
Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high quality and meaningful services to the people we support. We are looking to recruit warm, flexible and motivated individuals to ...
- 19 March 2021
- New Appointments Group Ltd - Ashford, Kent, TN26 3LY
- £17,160.00 per year
- plus shift allowance
As a Support Worker you will assist the service users in every aspect of their daily lives. Through a person-centred approach you will enable them to feel valued, reach their potential and nurture their aspirations. Support Worker responsibilities: Supporting ...
- 29 March 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
Leadership Development Facilitators August 2020 saw the launch of our new Trust Strategy. One of our three key objectives is focused on ‘Our People’. As part of this objective we are committed to developing our leaders and fostering great teams so everyone ...
- 23 March 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (unsocial hours payments paid for weekends and nights)
If you are energetic, motivated to try innovative ways of working within in a multi-disciplinary team and have clinical skills that encompass urgent mental health assessment and home treatment interventions then please consider applying. The South East Kent ...
- 24 March 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - High Wycombe, HP11 2QR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa pro rata
The Wycombe Adult Community Health Care Team (ACHT) is currently based at Oakridge Health Centre and are delighted to announce a new opportunity for a full time Band 3 Community Health Care Assistant. The ACHT reflects an integrated approach that has been ...
- 06 April 2021
- Guidant Group - Rhondda Cynon Taff, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF37 5NP
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales Circa £26,000 per annum pro rata Permanent, Part Time working 30 hours per week Giving children and young people the foundations they need to thrive. The role Rhondda Short Breaks is a 4 bedded Residential Service in Pontypridd ...
- 12 April 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow North East, G4 9XE
- £68,991.18 to £80,065.27 per year
Job Description Accountable to the Assistant Chief Officer (Operational Care Services), this post has two significant areas of responsibility: operational management, strategic direction and leadership for Older People’s Residential Care Services and Older ...
- 19 March 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Roehampton, SW15 4AA
- £21,955.5 per year
- £21,955.50 per annum
Support Officer- Mental Health At One Housing, we don’t only believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. We also believe that everyone deserves to realise their full potential and lead a fulfilling life. Our Mental Health team is vital to ...