235 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (235)
- South East England (40)
- London (38)
- Eastern England (24)
- Scotland (22)
- North West England (21)
- West Midlands (20)
- East Midlands (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- North East England (11)
- South West England (11)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4JG
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a. (pro rata)
The Manchester Local Care Organisation - is an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by ...
- 26 March 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 2BE
- Actual Salary £18,472 to £18,842
Inspire Trust is a Multi Academy Trust based in Rotherham which includes Oakwood High School, Sitwell Junior School and Thomas Rotherham College. Our Learning Resource Centres are transitioning to ‘Community Hubs’ which will provide a range of community events...
- 26 March 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
The post holder will undertake routine, technical and clerical duties for the Microbiology Department. They will rotate on a regular basis through the different sections of the department carrying out pre-analytical phase of laboratory testing. Training will ...
- 30 March 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Beckenham, London, BR3 3BE
- £37,721.00 to £40,868.00 per year
SENIOR PASTORAL MANAGER REQUIRED ASAP Salary: £37,722 to £40,868 scale to be determined by experience We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, efficient Senior Pastoral Manager (non-teacher) to support the excellent work of the Safeguarding Lead, to start as soon ...
- 24 March 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bromley, London, BR3 3BE
- £34,788.00 to £35,745.00 per year
SENIOR PASTORAL MANAGER REQUIRED ASAP Salary: PO3 - scale to be determined by experience We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, efficient Senior Pastoral Manager (non-teacher) to support the excellent work of the Safeguarding Lead, to start as soon as possible. ...
- 07 April 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £24,210 - £25,615 per annum pro rata Inc HCA
Peer Worker ELFT perinatal services are specialist services that aim to provide mental health care for mothers and support in the care of their infants. The services work closely with colleagues in community services (primary and secondary care settings) to ...
- 14 April 2021
- Creative Support - Rugby, Warwickshire
- £9.30 per hour
Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national not-for-profit social care provider, with a passion for delivering high quality and meaningful services to the people we support. We are recruiting proactive, motivated, and professional individuals to ...
- 29 March 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Barrow in Furness, LA14 4LF
- £19,337 £19,337 pro rata per annum
Are youpassionate about service deliveryandkeen to developin a role within a support setting? Do you want to go home at the end of your shift knowing you helped make yourlocal hospital a great place to be cared for? If you haveanswered yes to any of the ...
- 31 March 2021
- New Appointments Group Ltd - Ashford, Kent, TN24 0RB
- £19,500.00 per year
We are lookig for a Housing Officer to join our client, an independent organisation who provide accommodation services to numerous organisations across the UK and continues to develop its business in both central and local government as well as the charitable ...
- 12 April 2021
- Liverpool in Work - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £33,782 to £38,890 per year
The Role Hospital Discharge Team welcomes applications to join the team for an Adult Social Worker. You will contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for Assessment, safeguarding...