849 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (849)
- South East England (165)
- North West England (151)
- Eastern England (127)
- South West England (60)
- East Midlands (59)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (59)
- West Midlands (58)
- Scotland (50)
- London (39)
- North East England (37)
Math o gytundeb
- 12 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (unsocial hours payments paid for weekends and nights)
If you are energetic, motivated to try innovative ways of working within in a multi-disciplinary team and have clinical skills that encompass urgent mental health assessment and home treatment interventions then please consider applying. The team provides a ...
- 15 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9NW
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
Following a successful bid MIMHS have been awarded funding to expand our service further and we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, forward thinking administrator to support our Team in the West Kent area. The position is for 37.5 hours per week, and ...
- 13 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum inc
A full time Band 4 graduate assistant psychologist is required to join a strong multi-disciplinary team in low secure services based in Dartford providing specialist inpatient care to men with learning disabilities who have forensic histories and / or ...
- 12 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Art Psychotherapist to work in our acute mental health wards. You will be working in a dynamic environment delivering assessments and case formulations for complex clients. You will have an interest in providing...
- 19 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
You will to be part of an established Crisis resolution and home treatment team. Supporting patients who are acutely unwell in the community, and providing the best level of care to them whilst remaining in their own homes. We provide support for individuals ...
- 20 July 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, Kent, DA2 6PB
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking psychology graduates to join our well established and dynamic psychology service for people over the age of sixty five who live in Kent & Medway. The post holders will be required to work full time, Monday to Friday...
- 22 July 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £30,451 to £32,234 per year
Social Worker 1 or 2 - Social Care & Recovery Team Job description 37 hours per week This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Social Worker to join the Community Mental Health team. This is a specialist service for adults with a severe ...
- 28 July 2021
- North Lanarkshire Council - Uddingston, G71 5DB
- £24,636.00 to £27,737.00 per year
Job Advertisement NLC7 £24,736 - £27,737 pro rata (plus additional payment for non-core hours) Based within Muirpark Home, Bellshill, you will provide care and support to individuals and groups of service users consistent with their needs. As a member of the ...
- 16 July 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Lerwick, ZE1 0RJ
- £12.79 to £13.31 per hour
Advertisement Details The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines. To attend to the physical, social and emotional needs of the service users in your care, this could include; Older ...
- 22 July 2021
- New Directions Rugby LTD - Rugby, Warwickshire
- £9.10 to £9.46 per hour
Care Worker (Residential Services) Do You Want to Make A Difference? Full time (35.5 hours per week), includes evening and weekend shifts. Location: Rugby, Warwickshire. Starting at £9.10 per hour, up to £9.46 per hour. New Directions is a leading provider of ...