49 Social care swyddi yn Scotland
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Scotland (49)
- Argyll & Bute (7)
- Aberdeenshire (5)
- Borders (5)
- West Lothian (4)
- Perth & Kinross (3)
- West Dunbartonshire (3)
- Angus (2)
- Midlothian (2)
- Moray (2)
- North Lanarkshire (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 22 July 2021
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK2 7BD
- £23,787.00 to £26,353.00 per year
Job Advert Grahamston House is resource centre/care home for older people with dementia. You will be responsible, as part of a team, for the provision of high quality direct care for each individual client/resident. You must have knowledge and experience of ...
- 20 July 2021
- Aberdeenshire Council - Fraserburgh, AB43 5NH
- £23,473.00 to £24,533.00 per year
Job Description Lead, as a key worker, in the provision of person centred care with holistic support of individuals, in a community or residential setting, whilst promoting equality and choice for all. Responsible for development, recording, implementation and...
- 29 July 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH16 4UY
- £19,424.00 to £21,828.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Social Care Worker (Nights) Castle Crags- Housing Support with Care at Home Service Various locations, city wide. Salary: £19,424 - £21,828 (pro rata for part time). As this is a waking night worker ...
- 23 July 2021
- Angus Council - Angus, DD8 1AX
- £11.29 to £12.51 per hour
Job Description There has been a considerable investment in residential childcare by Angus Council and we are looking for supply social care officers to join our residential team. Brambles Cottages consists of 2 bespoke modern facilities which meet the ...
- 21 July 2021
- Angus Council - Forfar, DD8 3HW
- £21,780.00 to £27,104.00 per year
Job Description Based at Carseburn Road, Forfar. You will work 37 hours per week based on a rota covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These jobs are temporary for up to one year from date of appointment. Internal and external applications on a secondment ...
- 30 July 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G5 0PQ
- £29,928.77 to £35,022.08 per year
Job Description These posts are part of our aspirations to better support women with multiple and complex needs who have lost care of their children. The matter of support given to mothers following the removal of a child either temporarily or on a permanent ...
- 28 July 2021
- North Lanarkshire Council - Uddingston, G71 5DB
- £24,636.00 to £27,737.00 per year
Job Advertisement NLC7 £24,736 - £27,737 pro rata (plus additional payment for non-core hours) Based within Muirpark Home, Bellshill, you will provide care and support to individuals and groups of service users consistent with their needs. As a member of the ...
- 16 July 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Lerwick, ZE1 0RJ
- £12.79 to £13.31 per hour
Advertisement Details The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines. To attend to the physical, social and emotional needs of the service users in your care, this could include; Older ...
- 31 July 2021
- Scottish Borders Council - Melrose, TD6 9BS
- £83,463.00 to £109,127.00 per year
Post Details CHIEF OFFICER Integrated Joint Board & Health & Social Care Partnership (HSCP) Local Authority appointment £99,718 – £101,636; or NHS appointment £83,463 - £109,127 (Grade E) We are recruiting for a new Chief Officer who will lead our Integrated ...
- 27 July 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Paisley, PA2 0DN
- £12.33 to £13.48 per hour
Advert Based at Montrose Care Home, Heriot Avenue, Paisley. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of care to older adults, consistent with Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership policies and procedures. This will involve ...