207 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (207)
- London (72)
- North West England (32)
- Eastern England (19)
- South East England (17)
- East Midlands (13)
- Scotland (12)
- South West England (12)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (12)
- West Midlands (5)
- North East England (2)
- 11 May 2020
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE5 4PW
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
Looking for a rewarding Career? Then look no more We have the ideal opportunity for you to join our team working within our Domestic Services at Leicester General Hospital. Our Team provides a safe and clean environment for our Patients and visitors. The Job ...
- 22 May 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Harrow & Ealing, HA1 3UJ
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Trust Grade Registrar doctor to join the Emergency Department at London North West University Hospitals (Northwick Park & Ealing Hospital) The successful candidate will be involved in all ...
- 21 May 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £44,606 - £50,819 pa
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) are recruiting a Network & Telecoms Manager to lead our IT Network and Telecoms Team in providing data/voice network services and associated infrastructure across all three Hospital sites at Basingstoke, ...
- 26 May 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield/Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,907 to £30,615 per annum, pro rata
Final Year Student Nurse Qualifying anytime in 2020 Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are actively recruiting students who are in their final year due to qualify in 2020. We are looking for compassionate, highly motivated, newly qualified nurses to join ...
- 29 May 2020
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough,, PE3 9GZ
- £63,751 - £87,754 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Trust for 12 months as Assistant Director of Finance. This will be a key leadership role in the Finance Directorate, part of the Senior Financial Management Team, with responsibility for leading financial ...
- 14 May 2020
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Blackburn/Burnley, BB2 3HH
- £30,401 to £37,267 pa
Previous applicants need not apply The Estates Team provide a wide range of estate and property management services across all the buildings owned by the Trust; They are responsible for managing the design, construction and maintenance of the buildings, ...
- 13 May 2020
- Government Internal Audit Agency - York, North Yorkshire
- £37,329 to £44,496 per year
URGENTLY REQUIRED: A qualified auditor with experience and skills in helping customers to understand and manage their risks, along with experience of ensuring exemplary standards of governance. Are you a qualified accountant/auditor looking to gain some real ...
- 03 June 2020
- West London Mental Health Trust - Southall, UB2 4SA
- £31,365 to £37,890 pa plus HCAS
Are you an experienced systems trainer that can deliver a complex system to end users of all levels? This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced systems trainer; knowledge of RiO and S1 A track record in design and delivery of high quality training and ...
- 03 June 2020
- Yeovil Hospital - Yeovil, BA21 4AT
- £38,693 per annum
Are you considering a career in Trauma and Orthopaedics but aren’t sure of your next steps after completing your F2 year? Why not join us at Yeovil Hospital? We have created a Trust Foundation Year 3 post available from this August (2020). Foundation year 3 is...
- 11 May 2020
- Maersk Line UK Ltd - Liverpool, Merseyside
Maersk Logistics and Services (L&S) operate in a very low margin business and a highly complex Systems, Contracts and Invoicing landscape. With a very fragmented process landscape tailor made for L&S operations that are performed across the functions with ...