47 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (47)
- Eastern England (11)
- South East England (8)
- London (7)
- East Midlands (6)
- North West England (4)
- South West England (4)
- West Midlands (3)
- Scotland (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 06 November 2019
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £24,811 to £27,483 pa. Inclusive of HCAS (15%)
Cancer Navigator An exciting new opportunity to be a part of the new Cancer Straight to Test Pathways for both Upper GI and Lower GI pathways. This role supports RM pathways in the redesign of cancers services in designing and implementing early diagnostic ...
- 11 November 2019
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £36,481 - £44,044 per annum inclusive
Service Manager The Red Cell Network (HCC) is led by University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Whittington Health NHS Trust (Specialist Centres), and the local services at the Royal Free London and Luton and Dunstable NHS Foundation Trusts, ...
- 22 November 2019
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton and Hove, BN2 3EW
Digital Transformation Programme - Communications Lead Fixed Term Contract until end of March 2022 Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust is investing in a Digital Transformation Programme across all its services over the next two years, enhancing clinical ...
- 31 October 2019
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Bexley, Kent, DA2 7AF
- £27,936 - £34,628.80.80 p.a. inc.
If you are a pharmacy technician wishing to gain experience in service redesign and quality improvement, this is the post for you. Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust provide a wide range of health and social care services in South East London, specialising in mental ...
- 01 November 2019
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £21,089 - £23,761 per annum pro rata
Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Associate Band 4 post 30 hours (fixed term contract until September 2021) We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our cancer services at Chesterfield Royal Hospital. Chesterfield Royal Hospital ...
- 23 October 2019
- teqniq - Yate, South West, BS37 5AF
- £18.33 per hour
Full-time (37 hours per week) Senior Audit Officer contract to start on 05-11-19 until 20-12-19 with a possible extension. Undertake risk based, probity and other audits and assignments, including special investigation projects and reviews in accordance with ...
- 30 October 2019
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Nottingham/Leicester, LE1 5WW
- £24,214- £30,112
Are you inspired by the potential of digital? Do you have the right skills and attitude to help provide high-quality performance information, analytical interpretation, benchmarking, forecasting and intelligent modelling. The ideal candidate will have the ...
- 05 November 2019
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Ashford, TN24 0LZ
- Nodal Point 2 £32,050 - Nodal Point 3 £37,935 per annum
Applications are invited for a Trust Doctor in General Medicine at ST1 level based at William Harvey Hospital commencing in December 2019 - March 2020 initially . The successful applicant will work on the Acute Medical Unit, Ambulatory Care Unit and the ...
- 11 November 2019
- Morson International - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5PQ
- £21.50 per hour
Operational Analyst wanted for 1 month contract, based in Broad Oak, Portsmouth. The role will be working for a large organisation who operates within the defence industry and due to this, candidates must be eligible to achieve SC security clearance for the ...
- 05 November 2019
- Johnston Carmichael - Edinburgh, Scotland
Job Title: Audit Supervisor Job Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours of Work: Full Time Location: Edinburgh Salary details: Competitive Job Purpose: To manage the effective completion and delivery of Audit work for designated clients; coach and train the ...