68 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (68)
- London (23)
- North West England (13)
- Eastern England (11)
- South East England (6)
- East Midlands (4)
- South West England (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North East England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- Scotland (1)
- 17 October 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Camden, NW1 0DL
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
Are you experienced in development appraisals? Do you have experience of working in the housing or property sector? Are you looking to join a company that can provide you the recognition and long term career prospects you desire? We want to hear from you At ...
- 28 October 2020
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford/Ilford, RM7 0AG
- £43,712 - £49,325 Per Annum Inclusive
The Configuration Lead is an important role, providing essential technical and configuration management expertise to the development and deployment of the Trust's system. The post holder will be lead for the configuration of solution that will contribute to ...
- 30 September 2020
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1BW
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum (dependant on experience)
Assistant Director of Strategy and Transformation Salary: £61,777-£72,597 per annum (dependent on experience) Fixed Term/Secondment 12 months We are seeking applications from experienced and ambitious individuals who can bring a strategic and transformational ...
- 01 October 2020
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
Background South West London Pathology is an award winning pathology partnership between three leading Hospital Trusts – St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust – ...
- 01 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - London, E13 8AF
- £43,712 - £49,325 pa inc HCA
Newham Talking Therapies (NTT), Centre for Clinical Excellence is looking to recruit qualified high intensity therapist or experienced PWP to join a high performing and creative team. We are part of East London NHS Foundation Trust which has been rated ...
- 05 October 2020
- Mott MacDonald - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JD
You will be responsible for; Ensuring Group Financial Internal controls are in place and being adhered to, instigating corrective action or strengthening as required. Supervision, of portfolio accountants/Accounts assistants - You will take the lead on ...
- 05 October 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Northern Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering provides a range of specialist clinical measurement and scientific services to the local and regional NHS Trusts and has an active programme of medical device development and assessment. The Department focuses on...
- 07 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, N4 2ES
- £26,365 - £28,988 per annum inclusive HCA
The Forensic services Security Department is a nursing team dedicated to the delivery of therapeutic security and reception front house customer care services to patients, visitors, staff and all other stakeholders. Therapeutic security is made up of physical...
- 12 October 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata
We are looking for an experienced Radiographer who is highly experienced in CT imaging with proven experience of leading a team. The successful candidate should hold a Post Graduate certificate in CT Imaging and be confident to lead and shape the CT Service. ...
- 22 October 2020
- BBC - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join BBC Global News; a commercial company in the BBC Group and one of the world's leading news and media organisations. As a global business of 400 employees in 12 countries Global News is responsible for a portfolio of ...