68 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (68)
- London (23)
- North West England (13)
- Eastern England (11)
- South East England (6)
- East Midlands (4)
- South West England (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North East England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- Scotland (1)
- 01 October 2020
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £50,575 - £56,490 per annum inclusive + 17.5% R&R
CLINICAL CODING AUDIT MANAGER – Band 8A (HCA Supplement and 17.5 % R&R Premium) The Trust is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and pro-active Clinical Coding Audit Manager to join its established successful Clinical Coding Department. The applicant will be...
- 29 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Gynaecology Division for an experienced Personal Assistant. You will have excellent organisational skills and an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Team ...
- 05 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SP
- £25,676 - £27,941 per annum inclusive HCA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 4 bed manager for the North Central East London CAMHS collaborative. It is a substantive position working within a service supporting the admission of 12 -18 year olds to a tier 4 CAMHS inpatient service. Five of ...
- 05 October 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield/Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
FINAL YEAR STUDENT NURSES QUALIFYING WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are actively recruiting students who are in their final year. We are looking for compassionate, highly motivated, newly qualified nurses to join our highly ...
- 05 October 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
As a Senior Finance Manager in Treasury and Transacting, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Finance community to deliver high quality financial processes and support ...
- 07 October 2020
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
Are you an experienced Band 5 Theatre Practitioner looking for a change of scenery and a new challenge? Or are you a Newly Qualified Band 5 looking to start a career in theatres? If so, why not make University Hospitals Bristol and Weston your 1st choice. We ...
- 14 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E9 7TS
- £11.31 p/h + HCA +WTD
The City and Hackney Recovery College is looking to recruit Band 3 Bank Peer Tutors to join our Recovery College team and existing peer tutors. We are a college delivering free courses to anyone who lives, works, studies or cares for someone in Hackney. Our ...
- 20 October 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £45,780 - £51,393 p.a. inc.
The Regional Neurological Rehabilitation Unit (RNRU) is a 27 bedded unit that specialises in early inpatient rehabilitation, for young adult patients, after single incident neurological events other than spinal injury. It is a custom built ground floor Unit ...
- 13 October 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M50 1SY
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and forward thinking clinical member of staff to join the Digital team to continue to develop the Electronic Patient Record. Full training for this role will be given – just bring your clinical knowledge and ...
- 08 October 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Ottery St Mary, EX11 1FQ
- £8.85 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...