78 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (78)
- London (25)
- North West England (21)
- Eastern England (9)
- East Midlands (4)
- South East England (4)
- South West England (4)
- Scotland (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North East England (2)
- 06 October 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Annes, FY8 2EP
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata
Looking for a different career The Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND) Designated Clinical Officer (DCO) will lead the support to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to ensure they meet their statutory duties for children and young people with ...
- 25 September 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Sale, M33 7FT
Do you have a passion for Design and Digital development? We have a great opportunity to utilise these skills to improve Health and Social Care in the Northwest and beyond working as part of the communications team, theCommunications Digital Officer will ...
- 07 October 2020
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £45,000 to £65,000 per year
Birmingham 2022 are looking for two Energy Zone Managers to manage and oversee the planning, design, delivery, operation and removal / reinstatement of all temporary power and HVAC (heating, cooling, ventilation & air conditioning) requirements at several ...
- 28 September 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Swinton, M28 2LY
- £24,907 - £30,615
The Adaptations Team are part of a suite of services within independent living services of Salford Care Organisation. The team supports residents to remove environmental barriers within their homes to support independent living. As part of a of small team of ...
- 21 October 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £32,478 - £51,069 MN37
CHESTERFIELD ROYAL HOSPITAL TRUST SURGICAL FELLOW – SURGICAL DIVISION FIXED TERM 12 MONTHS (48 hours per week – 1:9 Full Shift Rota) Salary Range: £32,478 - £51,069 Applications are invited for the above post commencing from December 2020 This post has been ...
- 02 October 2020
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2JY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their administrative skills in a friendly department with diverse needs. This is a fixed term full time role supporting the Divisional Management team in the delivery of efficient, high standard ...
- 02 October 2020
- HSBC - London, UK
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Business Analyst Product Management based in London. Hours 35 per week/permanent. Competitive salary offered. The Business Analyst will be accountable for the identification, analysis and ...
- 30 September 2020
- NHS England - Leeds/London (National role - office base TBC), SE1 6LH
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum pro-rata
The Chief Midwifery Officer for NHS England and NHS Improvement is looking to recruit to the new and vitally important role of Head of Midwifery Research; the successful candidate will design and lead the research strategy for the Chief Midwifery Officer (...
- 08 October 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe, M23 9LT
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum, pro rata
ECMO Lead CTCCU An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated registered nurse to work as ECMO Lead within the Cardio-Thoracic Critical Care Unit at Wythenshawe Hospital. The ECMO Lead has a responsibility for the direction of the ...
- 21 October 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
The Trust are looking for an experience fire engineering professional to manage a dedicated Team of Fire Safety Professionals in the delivery of fire safety training and advice across the organisation. The role will work with senior managers across the ...