11 Design jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 28 October 2020
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford/Ilford, RM7 0AG
- £43,712 - £49,325 Per Annum Inclusive
The Configuration Lead is an important role, providing essential technical and configuration management expertise to the development and deployment of the Trust's system. The post holder will be lead for the configuration of solution that will contribute to ...
- 30 September 2020
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1BW
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum (dependant on experience)
Assistant Director of Strategy and Transformation Salary: £61,777-£72,597 per annum (dependent on experience) Fixed Term/Secondment 12 months We are seeking applications from experienced and ambitious individuals who can bring a strategic and transformational ...
- 05 October 2020
- Mott MacDonald - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JD
You will be responsible for; Ensuring Group Financial Internal controls are in place and being adhered to, instigating corrective action or strengthening as required. Supervision, of portfolio accountants/Accounts assistants - You will take the lead on ...
- 16 October 2020
- Orwell Housing Association - Ipswich, Suffolk
- £21,158 to £22,272 per year
Orwell Housing Association provides homes for over 7,500 residents throughout Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridge. We are an organisation whose values are at the core of everything we do, and we have an underlying belief that Together we make a difference. ...
- 16 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LUTON, LU4 0FB
- £82,096 - £110,683 Per Annum
Consultant Psychiatrist- PICU We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivate consultant psychiatrist to provide clinical leadership as a substantive consultant for Jade Ward, a 9 bed male PICU based at Luton & Central Bedfordshire Mental Health Unit. At ELFT...
- 14 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - DUNSTABLE, LU5 4TP
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
The Bedfordshire and Luton Adult Community Eating Disorders Service is growing and is looking for a band 7 eating disorders professional to deliver FREED (First Episode Rapid Early Intervention for Eating Disorders – (internet search “freed from ed” for more ...
- 16 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - BEDFORD, LU5 5BF
- Per Annum
Consultant Psychiatrist- Female Acute Ward- Townsend Court East London Foundation Trust We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated consultant psychiatrist to provide clinical leadership as a substantive consultant for Townsend Court, an 18 bed female ...
- 21 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Chadwell Heath, RM6 4XH
The children's service aims to provide a high quality, effective, community orientated service where primary, secondary and acute care are combined through a focus on each child's needs. The service works closely with general practitioners and primary care ...
- 27 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, RM6 4XH
- £82,096 - £110,683 plus London Weighting
Do you want to be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation that is committed to delivering the best care by the best people? We are looking to appoint people who are as passionate about high quality care as we are. NELFT’s Vision is ‘delivering the best ...
- 20 October 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Stapleford House, Chelmsford, CM2 0QX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
The NHS is now working with schools and colleges across England to provide expert mental health support for up to half a million pupils a year – part of the Government’s ambitious plans to transform children and young people’s mental health through the NHS ...