1,113 Design jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (1,113)
- Hertfordshire (295)
- Essex (270)
- Cambridgeshire (207)
- Norfolk (135)
- Bedfordshire (92)
- Suffolk (76)
- Peterborough (38)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (256)
- Engineering Jobs (109)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (85)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (68)
- Other/General Jobs (68)
- Social Work Jobs (48)
- Teaching Jobs (42)
- Sales Jobs (41)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (40)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (35)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (34)
- Manufacturing Jobs (32)
- Creative & Design Jobs (27)
- Retail Jobs (27)
- Admin Jobs (25)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (23)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (23)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (12)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (9)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (7)
- Customer Services Jobs (7)
- Maintenance Jobs (7)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- 09 September 2019
- Bourne Leisure - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL
As a UX Designer you will live and breathe exceptional user experience. Wanting to create user journeys that will not only make the website intuitive for our customers but to improve key business KPI’s. Your energy and enthusiasm should be at the forefront ...
- 22 August 2019
- Pertemps - Bedford, Home Counties, MK40 1SP
- £38,000 to £50,000 per year
A building services consultancy based in Bedfordshire has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. The opportunity has come about as the business looks to expand its design team. Salary: - £38,000 - £50,000 The Senior Mechanical Design ...
- 11 September 2019
- Concurrent Technologies Plc - CO4 9WN
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Concurrent Technologies is an internationally known manufacturer of single board computer products, primarily for the CompactPCI, VME, VPX and MicroTCA bus architectures. Our products are designed and developed totally in-house, and use leading-edge Intel ...
- 17 September 2019
- Peter Graves Florist Ltd - Girton, Cambridge
Creating floral designs and liaising with customers. Delivering made up products when required. Ability to work as part of our friendly team is essential as is a good telephone manner and literacy. May consider part-time.
- 16 September 2019
- Carbon60 - Chester, Hertfordshire, SG12AS
- £26 to £32 per hour
Construction Project Manager Interested in working as a Construction Project Manager for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you The Project Construction Leader will be responsible for setting up and leading CAPEX projects from inception ...
- 02 September 2019
- Sondrel Ltd - Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- £30,000 to £39,000 per year
Responsibilities: FPGA Design flow – Design, Simulation, Synthesis, PnR, mainly targeted at Xilinx FPGAs Specify and review FPGA prototyping hardware Debug of implemented IPs utilising a variety of FPGA debug methodologies – simulation, embedded analyser, ...
- 21 August 2019
- i4 Recruitment - IP24 1
Automotive Mechatronics Engineer Thetford, Norfolk Highly competitive salary on offer My client is seeking an experienced Mechatronics Engineer to develop electronics hardware that controls electro-mechanical automotive components, such as automotive powered ...
- 01 September 2019
- LPS Group - Colchester, Essex
- £18,000 to £22,000 per year, pro rata
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our award winning architectural design practice. You will be the first point of contact for all clients, so first class customer service skills are a must, a candidate from a hospitality or customer facing role would...
- 11 September 2019
- Morson International - Beccles, Suffolk
- £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
Morson International are pleased to be working with our Client whos sector is Engineering and Design of bespoke products for the Healthcare and Automotive markets, both on a local and International basis. They currently have a new position for a Pattern Shop ...
- 29 August 2019
- Commonfield Services Ltd - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £10,000 to £60,000 per year
- 10% commission payable see advert
Tidy Bedrooms Specialists in sliding wardrobe doors require Self employed Sales Professionals, required to design and sell fitted wardrobes. We offer: Up to 10 prebooked appointments per week Full training in product and design 10% commission on ex VAT sales ...