130 Design jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employers
- Eastern England (130)
- Essex (61)
- Bedfordshire (34)
- Hertfordshire (25)
- Cambridgeshire (4)
- Suffolk (4)
- Peterborough (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (25)
- Social Work Jobs (24)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (15)
- Other/General Jobs (14)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (6)
- Admin Jobs (6)
- Engineering Jobs (6)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 15 February 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Barkingside, IG6 1QG
- £35,000 to £45,000 per year
Salary : £35,000 - £45,000 Working Hours : 36.25 hours per week Location : Base office is flexible at any of the national offices – Belfast, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, London (Barkingside) or Crawley. Regular local and national travel ...
- 11 February 2020
- Colchester Borough Council - Colchester, Essex
- £32,315 to £37,741 per year, pro rata
• Are you a committed, qualified urban designer/built heritage professional with the experience we are looking for? • Does the prospect of working in a dynamic urban centre founded on the long civic tradition of Britain’s First city, with an extraordinary ...
- 12 February 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, IG6 1QG
- £47,000 to £60,000 per year
Salary: £47,000 - £60,000 Hours of work: 36.25 hours per week Location: This role can be base at any of our clients national offices: Belfast, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, London (Barkingside) or Crawley. Regular local and national travel ...
- 30 January 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SS141DL
- £14.28 to £17.79 per hour
Multi-media content officer Main Purpose of the Job Support the work of the corporate communications team by generating and managing a variety of content for use in the council’s maintained communications channels-including social media accounts, website, ...
- 14 February 2020
- Guidant Group - Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5HE
- £400.00 to £500.00 per day
Overview: We are recruiting for a Lead Management of Change Coordinator on behalf of our client, an international Chemical Manufacturer based in Royston, Hertfordshire. This is initially a 6-12 month contract - offering full time hours. Key: Technical ...
- 24 February 2020
- Mott MacDonald - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2JD
Mott MacDonald's Environment Division has a fantastic opportunity for a talented ecologist and biodiversity consultant with international experience to join its team in Cambridge (location is flexible though). The position will be permanent, subject to ...
- 18 February 2020
- Signet Jewelers - Maxwell Road, WD6 1JN
- Competitive salary plus bonuses, benefits & staff discount
Develop and implement the roadmap to deliver best-in-class online experiences for our UK customers Head of UX / UX Manager Can you offer a successful track record in leading UX design for well-known eCommerce brands? If so we’d love to hear from you A best in ...
- 14 February 2020
- Healthcare Focus Ltd - Chelmsford, Essex
- £350 to £400 per day
Organisation Development & Change Practitioner 12 month temporary assignment Out of Scope of IR35 £350 - £400 per day 3 days per week – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Some travel required between sites in Essex Our Client is currently embarking on a new and ...
- 13 February 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex, SS17 0PY
- £37,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
We are recruiting for a (Lead) Mechanical Engineer at our site in South Essex, this is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead a team of Maintenance engineers for a large blue-chip organisation. You will also be responsible for the planning...
- 31 January 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Bedfordshire, MK40 2AW
- £37,570 to £43,772 pa
Band 7 - CBT Therapist (BABCP Accredited) or Clinical Psychologist/Counselling Psychologist Are you passionate about promoting meaningful and effective therapeutic experiences for clients at Step 3 and wish to expand your skills and knowledge, in a high ...