499 Design jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (499)
- Essex (130)
- Cambridgeshire (119)
- Hertfordshire (79)
- Norfolk (58)
- Bedfordshire (52)
- Suffolk (41)
- Peterborough (19)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (163)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (38)
- Teaching Jobs (35)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (32)
- Social Work Jobs (32)
- Engineering Jobs (30)
- IT Jobs (30)
- Other/General Jobs (19)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (18)
- Admin Jobs (14)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (13)
- Sales Jobs (11)
- Creative & Design Jobs (9)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (9)
- Manufacturing Jobs (8)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (6)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (6)
- Maintenance Jobs (5)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Property Jobs (4)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- 28 May 2020
- Infinity Recruitment Consultancy Limited - Peterborough, Eastern England
- £32,000 to £35,000 per year
- plus benefits
Our superb client with offices based in Peterborough are seeking an experienced Design Draughtsperson to join their growing engineering team. As Design Draughtsperson, you will be responsible for producing & developing fabrication drawings using SolidWorks ...
- 20 May 2020
- Technojobs - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I am seeking an talented Senior PCB Design Engineer to work for a company based in the heart of Cambridge developing cutting-edge data centre solutions. The Senior PCB Design Engineer will be responsible for designing complex multi-layered and high-density ...
- 13 May 2020
- Morson International - Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3PG
- £42.70 per hour
We seek a seasoned digital electronics design engineer who can design high performance FPGA's. This wll include DSP algorithm development. Seasoned in using design tools such as Xilinx, TCL, Verilog, System Verilog, UVM and FPGA architectures such as Xilinx 7 ...
- 28 May 2020
- JLS Redditch Ltd - SS11 8DH
- £45,000 to £48,000 per year
Designing and drawing control systems for industrial ovens. Experience in AutoCAD LT to generate wiring schematics and control panel general assemblies. Working to design specification to create bespoke control systems. Generating component parts list and ...
- 13 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - IP2 9SD
- £23667 - £35811 Per Year
Lecturer in Games Design Directorate of Creative Arts, Science & Digital Industries Up to £35,811 per annum 1.0 FTE, 35 hours per week (up to 23 teaching hours and 12 preparation and other duties) We are seeking a professional with expertise in Games Design, ...
- 02 June 2020
- Toshiba Europe Ltd - QT Division - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Toshiba Europe Ltd are at the forefront of innovating novel cryptographic systems that are resistant to future advances in computing and mathematics. We invite applications for the post of Digital Design Engineer in the Quantum Technology Division based in ...
- 14 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - IG1
- £130 to £200 per day
Post: Design & Technology Teacher Location: Ilford, Redbridge Job Level: Experienced Hours: Full-time Start Date: September 2020 We are looking for an experienced, well-qualified Design & Technology Product Design teacher to join the D&T department of a ...
- 22 May 2020
- onlyFE - EN1 4RQ
- £24,129 to £37,243 per year
Lecturer in Garden and Planting Design £24,129-£26,762pa salary for unqualified Lecturers £28,235-£37,243pa Salary for qualified Lecturers. Salaries inclusive of London Weighting Full Time, Permanent 36 hours, 52 weeks per year Enfield with travel to other ...
- 27 May 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - IG8 0AG
- £26.48 to £32.99 per hour
Mechanical Design Engineer(LBR12) Main Purpose of the Job Supervision and management of contractors and staff on site. Fulfil the role as advisor on technical issues relating to Electrical Engineering. Maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant professional...
- 12 May 2020
- McColls - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £24,000 per year
Retail Store Manager Designate Here at McColl’s we pride ourselves on being the second largest multiple convenience operator in the UK and our continued success depends entirely on the dedication of our store colleagues and management teams As a Store Manager ...